Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pangor Products

Default Pangor Products

Hi.

I'm Pangor. I restore and ride and sometimes race vintage motorcycles just like many of you.

I started a company called Pangor Products. <— (That's a link you can click.) We're very small. Everything we produce is made right here in the United States. Most stuff is geared to antique Harley-Davidsons, chopper and stocker alike. Here's a few things we sell that you might be interested in.

Manifold Pressure Testers

Here's an inexpensive way to test manifolds. If you have read anything Tom Cotten's ever posted here, odds are good he was recommending someone perform a bubble test, and he's right: it works better than brake cleaner sprayed around the intake or any of the other methods that I've used to find leaks in the past. Early Harley intake design is a bit leak-prone, and diagnosing them can be a real pain. This tester will help you find an intake leak if you've got one. It's made to be as easy to use as possible. Just dial your air pressure way down on your compressor, hook up your tire inflator, and send a whisper of air through the intake. Seals with standard manifold gaskets. (You're gonna need one anyway to do the test, right? Order two!) They're laser-cut stainless steel made right here in the USA for all manner of Big Twins and Sporties.

Springer Top Nuts

I think those decorative springer balls are neat! But they are kind of expensive. And all the aftermarket chopper forks usually used car lug nuts, which are aesthetically a bit lacking. I offer decorative top nuts for your springer. They're real crusty with verdigris (the green stuff!) all over them. They're made from old US military surplus bits. They'll polish up as nicely as you like... but I suspect most of you prefer stuff a little antique-y looking, so just bolt 'em on and go.

Luggage Rack

These fit hydraulic front ends. They're good for choppers and bikes with no nacelle/speedo/other stuff in the way. Tuck it under your risers and take a trip. Installs fast enough you can take it off if you don't like it. Mine stays on to carry tools and a fuel bottle all the time.

Idle Adjusters for S&S carbs

Skip the screwdriver. Use your fingers.

Please feel free to visit our dealers and pick something up. We appreciate the business as much as we appreciate seeing our products bolted up to cool old motorcycles.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by govmule84; 12-09-2019 at 12:08 PM.

Looks like the nut off the top of a control valve stem.

Maybe. I was told they were used as drain caps on some type of tank. I don't know, though.

MH steam control valve

Nice looking stuff. I hope you do well with it.
    Eric Smith
    AMCA #886

Quote Originally Posted by exeric View Post
    Nice looking stuff. I hope you do well with it.
    Thank you. I hope the same thing. Just trying to make stuff here and make stuff affordable so normal joes can pick it up.
    Last edited by govmule84; 12-09-2019 at 10:05 PM.

I tried to order one of the manifold pressure testers but your site said you don't ship to Ohio. How can I get one?

Quote Originally Posted by Frankie45 View Post
    I tried to order one of the manifold pressure testers but your site said you don't ship to Ohio. How can I get one?
    Dealers are listed on the website, just scroll down. Early on I realized I couldn't sell direct to consumer as I was flooded with orders. Ergo, I now have dealers!

Lowbrow Customs is the only dealer stocking the pressure testers at present. If for some reason you're unable to order with them, let me know and I'll box one up and ship it out.

Thanks!

Nice looking products! That manifold pressure tester might come in handy down the road for my Panhead.
    Best of luck to you!
    Craig (Delaware)
    Perkiomen Chapter
    AMCA Member #1011

Quote Originally Posted by craig (DE) View Post
    Nice looking products! That manifold pressure tester might come in handy down the road for my Panhead.
    Best of luck to you!
    Thank you, sir! I'm sorry I missed the Christmas banquet with everyone on Sunday... Mike47 (of frame repair fame!) was having a birthday so I went to lunch with him.

Did you go? Was it fun?