Where do I post this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where do I post this?

I've been here for a while, but I don't know the answer to a question.

I have a small company and I make a few specialty pieces that might be of use to some AMCA folks.

Am I allowed to post that anywhere? If so, is "Vendor, Services and Supplier Information" the correct sub-forum? I see lots of questions and reviews in there, but no "Hey, I make this thing if you need them" posts. Or are we just a "no business on the board" place? I'm not trying to be all spammy, I just make a useful thinger for some people.

Thanks!
    —L.

Parts for sale
    Mark Masa
    www.linkcycles.com

Comment

Originally posted by MMasa View Post
      Parts for sale
      Isn't that for, used, one-off, "digital swap meet" kinda scenarios?

Recurring, new, commercial items go there too? Just making sure before I do the wrong thing.

Comment

I'd post them first as an announcement in 'Vendor, Services and Supplier Information', Gov!

And then you can post a simple link to the announcement in 'Parts for Sale'.

Looking forward to it,

....Cotten
        AMCA #776
        Dumpster Diver's Motto: Seek,... and Ye Shall Find!

Comment

parts is parts, show us what ya got? 46el

Comment

Originally posted by govmule84 View Post
            I've been here for a while, but I don't know the answer to a question.

I have a small company and I make a few specialty pieces that might be of use to some AMCA folks.

Am I allowed to post that anywhere? If so, is "Vendor, Services and Supplier Information" the correct sub-forum? I see lots of questions and reviews in there, but no "Hey, I make this thing if you need them" posts. Or are we just a "no business on the board" place? I'm not trying to be all spammy, I just make a useful thinger for some people.

Thanks!
            —L.
            Hi govmule84 - Tom Cotten mentioned it in a response. To reinforce that yes create a description of what service or merchandise you intend to sell and post it in the forum: Vendor, Services and Supplier Information. This is to let forum members know of Parts/Service vendors where you can find them, unique services, and reliable customer service. Include your contact info and any other details.

You can then also include info of items for sale in the Forum: For Sale. You will notice there are brand specific or general categories to post in, again be specific. Here is the description and it includes a disclaimer. It also suggests sending an email of your want ad to The Antique Motorcycle for inclusion there in the free want ads.

Forum: Vendor, Services and Supplier Information
            Parts/Service vendors where you can find them, unique services, and reliable customer service.

Forum: For Sale

AMCA members that have registered to use this community forum can list free classified ads here. Please email a copy to our Ads Manager at ads@antiquemotorcycle.org with your membership number, so that it will be included in the magazine also. Neither The Antique Motorcycle Club of America, Inc. (AMCA), nor The Antique Motorcycle Magazine warrants or assumes any liability or responsibility for the quality, accuracy, completeness, legality, reliability or usefulness of any information, product or service represented within the magazine, newsletter or on the AMCA’s website. The articles and advertisements are provided for informational purposes only. Potential purchasers of any goods or services that are advertised for sale are strongly encouraged, prior to making any purchase or sending any money, to conduct such investigation and to engage in such due diligence as they may consider necessary or appropriate in the circumstances. Articles published in The Antique Motorcycle Magazine reflect the views and opinions of their authors and not necessarily that of the AMCA, or any other person. The inclusion of a link in the AMCA’s website is for the convenience of the user, and the AMCA is not responsible for the content or availability thereof nor does it warrant or guarantee any products, services, or information described therein.

AMCA members that have registered to use this community forum can list free classified ads here. Please email a copy to our Ads Manager at ads@antiquemotorcycle.org with your membership number, so that it will be included in the magazine also. Neither The Antique Motorcycle Club of America, Inc. (AMCA), nor The Antique Motorcycle Magazine warrants or assumes any liability or responsibility for the quality, accuracy, completeness, legality, reliability or usefulness of any information, product or service represented within the magazine, newsletter or on the AMCA’s website. The articles and advertisements are provided for informational purposes only. Potential purchasers of any goods or services that are advertised for sale are strongly encouraged, prior to making any purchase or sending any money, to conduct such investigation and to engage in such due diligence as they may consider necessary or appropriate in the circumstances. Articles published in The Antique Motorcycle Magazine reflect the views and opinions of their authors and not necessarily that of the AMCA, or any other person. The inclusion of a link in the AMCA’s website is for the convenience of the user, and the AMCA is not responsible for the content or availability thereof nor does it warrant or guarantee any products, services, or information described therein.

If you have any doubts or need to ask a question feel free to contact me directly at mikelove44@gmail.com

Mike Love
            AMCA Forum

Comment

Perfect. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
              X