century medallion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• century medallion

I had my 1917 Harley J on display at Dixon this year & have yet to receive the century medallion.
    I have emailed & called Don D. numerous times to no avail.
    It took about 4 months to get the junior first tags for my 1960 topper from the same event, but no word on the century medallion yet.
    any suggestions?

My time to help...

Originally posted by knucklehead 61 View Post
    I had my 1917 Harley J on display at Dixon this year & have yet to receive the century medallion.
    I have emailed & called Don D. numerous times to no avail.
    It took about 4 months to get the junior first tags for my 1960 topper from the same event, but no word on the century medallion yet.
    any suggestions?
    Hey! Let me start with my apology for not resolving your issue with awards from Dixon. Sometimes even my multi-colored post-its do not get my attention. I have your email from August 20 that I will use for current info. I will call you on Monday (4/11) if that is OK. Please send a good phone number to dondzu@hotmail.com. Thank you for participating at Dixon with both a judging entrant and an excellent 100 year old motorcycle for display. This is the time of the AMCA judging season when I actually solicit any members with judging/awards issues to contact me. Please, anyone reading this, if you have a judging issue my contact info is here onsite and in the back of the magazine. Later.....DonDz

Comment

Working...
    X