2020 Calendar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2020 Calendar

Looked for the 2020 calendar on the AMCA website but can't seem to find it anywhere. Is it not available for purchase as of yet ?

Thanks for sharing that Paps as I was just getting ready to order a bunch of them today. Guess I'll have to wait.

Tom (Rollo) Hardy
    AMCA #12766

Comment

I read somewhere I think in the last magazine that order information should be in the next issue. I also was looking for information to order it.
      Jim D

Comment

Still haven't received the latest issue.
        AMCA #765

Comment

just got latest issue. calendar order is in it

Comment

Brethren,
            I received the latest issue & renewed my membership on line. No mention of calenders in either place.

Rick Stambaugh
            # 2472

Comment

I just received the new issue and the calendar form and mailing envelope are in it.
              Jim D

Comment

The mail in order blank and envelope is in the new issue I received today but I like saving a stamp as well.

Comment

Brethren,
                  I apologize for the error, I should have opened the magazine because sure enough, there it was !

Rick Stambaugh # 2472

Comment

The 2020 Calendars are only available through Cornerstone via either the order form in the Nov/Dec issue or by calling Cornerstone Monday-Friday 9am-5pm Central Time, Toll Free at (866) 427-7583. After all pre-orders have shipped around Thanksgiving, we will make them available online.

You will see on pages 6 and 14 of the Nov/Dec issue we are switching membership services as of December 16. The move affects the calendar sales because all calendars are being shipped to Cornerstone to fulfill all pre-Christmas sales.

Comment

Still have not received my latest issue Keith.
                      AMCA #765

Comment

Hold the presses. Working with ClubExpress, Cornerstone and IPS Logistics we were able to put the calendars on the AMCA website on the Merchandise page. This can be found by scrolling to the “Start Shopping” button under Merchandise or on the Home page clicking on Features / Merchandise and click the red “Shop Online Now!” button. Either one leads you to the Merchandise page. Choose the Accessories category.

We are only able to offer one calendar at a time through this method. For multiple copies or outside the U.S. you will still need to call Cornerstone at (866) 427-7583 toll free inside the U.S. or (763) 420-7829 outside the U.S. or use the mail-in form in this Nov/Dec issue of the magazine.

Comment

My browser shows the 2019 calendar only.

Comment

Sorry, it was turned off unless you were logged in. It's corrected now. Thanks

Comment

On a similar note, when will we see our rosters we ordered?
                              Dave

Comment

Working...
                              X