Knuckle mechanic near Sacramento California

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knuckle mechanic near Sacramento California

I am hunting for a knucklehead mechanic near Sacramento California. I have a 47 10303218-9013-4509-B2A6-DC6B08179D60.jpgthat was restored 20 years ago then driven 3 miles before being put on public display. I’d like a little help getting it started for the first time so I don’t do anything dumb.
    Thank you

Billy's Cycle on Elkhorn north of McCellan Air Base could help you.
    DrSprocket

Comment

Originally posted by RichO View Post
      Billy's Cycle on Elkhorn north of McCellan Air Base could help you.
      Thank you, I will call them

Comment

Is this the bike that you were asking about yesterday with the number "issue" ?

Comment

Originally posted by HDSmitty View Post
          Is this the bike that you were asking about yesterday with the number "issue" ?
          Yes it is, and I realize that I can never have it judged, but as a former Police Officer I am aware of the fact that it is legal to turn in the original damage case and have the state issue you a new number. That is the situation with this bike, I have 25 years of registration with the new issued number. Of course this reduced the value significantly which is fine by me as I wanted a rider.
          I very much appreciate all the tips I have received from members and anticipate learning much more as time goes by.

Comment

Congratulations on your purchase.....enjoy the ride.

Comment

Joseph, I might add that you are more than welcome to join your nearest local AMCA Chapter here in Sacramento. You can see some of what we are about by going to www.fortsutteramca.org. We meet the first Saturday of every even month at Sam's Hof Brau here in Sacramento. We also put on the AMCA National meet (only one west of the Rockies every Father's day weekend in June. Come join us. Rich
              DrSprocket

Comment

Originally posted by RichO View Post
                Joseph, I might add that you are more than welcome to join your nearest local AMCA Chapter here in Sacramento. You can see some of what we are about by going to www.fortsutteramca.org. We meet the first Saturday of every even month at Sam's Hof Brau here in Sacramento. We also put on the AMCA National meet (only one west of the Rockies every Father's day weekend in June. Come join us. Rich
                ^^^THAT is a great reply to this thread!

Comment

Sac Mechanic

Originally posted by Joseph Mangelos View Post
                  I am hunting for a knucklehead mechanic near Sacramento California. I have a 47 [ATTACH=CONFIG]26238[/ATTACH]that was restored 20 years ago then driven 3 miles before being put on public display. I’d like a little help getting it started for the first time so I don’t do anything dumb.
                  Thank you
                  Vintage Dreams Ryan Grossman is the man!

Comment

Mechanic

Originally posted by elvisp1956 View Post
                    Vintage Dreams Ryan Grossman is the man!
                    I was able to find a great mechanic in Modesto at Mitchell’s Harley Davidson

Comment

Working...
                    X