Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[ATTACH=CONFIG]25865[/ATTACH]

*m.a.d.*

Thanks for posting that JoJo. There are not enough words to express the horror, waste, tragedy, and sorrow of that insane, and hate filled act. America always finds a way to heal it's wounds, but the scar will always be there.
    Eric Smith
    AMCA #886

Comment

Originally posted by exeric View Post
      Thanks for posting that JoJo. There are not enough words to express the horror, waste, tragedy, and sorrow of that insane, and hate filled act. America always finds a way to heal it's wounds, but the scar will always be there.
      Amen to that Brother!

*M.A.D.*

Comment

Very cool!

Question: is that a Photoshop deal, or an actual photo of a display? (...sorry, not aware of what’s going on.)
        Pisten Bully is Harry Roberts in Vermont.

Comment

What do you think is happening today in Riyadh, Kuwait City, Beirut, the Palestinian Authority, Cairo, Damascus, islamabad?
          Laughter.
          The Linkert Book

Comment

I was on the roof of a 13 story rehab we were doing in Hoboken. I watch both plane pass over me and hit. If I never heard the day 9/11 again, it would be all the same to me. It has become nothing more than a money racket. First responder this, first responder that. Every fireman's family got 2 or 3 million each and there still asking for more. The victims family's got money up the ass. Enough already. When does this end? I like to look as 9/11 as my father birthday. RIP. Bob L
            Last edited by Robert Luland; 09-11-2019, 06:02 PM.
            AMCA #3149
            http://www.thegoodoldmotorcyclepartscompany.com

Comment

Originally posted by kitabel View Post
              What do you think is happening today in Riyadh, Kuwait City, Beirut, the Palestinian Authority, Cairo, Damascus, islamabad?
              Laughter.
              Hate, and love applies to everyone. Choose the life you want to live. I love old motorcycles and that makes me happy, and makes me reject victim mentality.
              Eric Smith
              AMCA #886

Comment

This day will always stir-up mixed emotions...but the folded plane U.S. Currency--still manages to blow me away!

https://youtu.be/oilLs3l-RXw >>>911 on the 5-10-20-50-100 Dollar Bills.

~~R.i.P.~~

*M.A.D.*
                Last edited by JoJo357; 09-11-2019, 08:40 PM.

Comment

I was around the corner in lower Manhattan during the Fraunces Tavern bombing (Puerto Rican separatists) in 1975.
                  I watched the trial of El Sayyid Nosair (shot Rabbi Kahane) across the street from me at 111 Centre Street (New York County Criminal Court) in 1991, argued with some of the Arab protesters. Strangely enough, some of them (identified by name and photograph) were involved in the World Trade Center bombing 2 years later.
                  I worked at 100 Centre Street (Manhattan Criminal Court) during the World Trade Center bombing (1,000 yards south of me, almost visible) in 1993, and 60 Centre Street (New York County Supreme Court) during World Trade Center collapse in 2001. After a few days my office re-opened and I went to work every day for another year in the debris.

Tell me all about it.
                  The Linkert Book

Comment

I got it at both ends. For some reason I didn't go in to the city for two weeks to pick up the mail at my office on Church St in Tribeca. When I did there were trailers in front loaded with scrap beams they had cut out. It was eerie. The air was still full of dust being kick up as it was three blocks away. On the other hand My house was on the other side of the water right across from the TC. It was cordoned off for a couple of weeks. No ID, no in. Manly to keep the gawkers out. Miserable fall. Bob L
                    AMCA #3149

Comment

Originally posted by Robert Luland View Post
                      I got it at both ends. For some reason I didn't go in to the city for two weeks to pick up the mail at my office on Church St in Tribeca. When I did there were trailers in front loaded with scrap beams they had cut out. It was eerie. The air was still full of dust being kick up as it was three blocks away. On the other hand My house was on the other side of the water right across from the TC. It was cordoned off for a couple of weeks. No ID, no in. Manly to keep the gawkers out. Miserable fall. Bob L
                      Wow, what a sacrifice you made Bob. So much more then the families that lost people, including ongoing issues with first responders.
                      I hope you make a full recovery.
                      Take care.
                      Last edited by TH47Indy; 09-12-2019, 09:26 PM.

Comment

Suffern from media over load. Again and again and again. 18 years and running. Maybe they will give us an early in site into next year festivity's and give away show.?
                        AMCA #3149

Comment

Working...
                        X