Old car/Old Bike

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old car/Old Bike

You know what would be cool. Having like a model T or whippet or similar era car , with a board tracker or pre 1920 bike being towed in to a meet. Anyone in club have a setup like this.?

Nah, the coolest is hauling with a sidecar/sidevan set-up. The hell with cars...
    Robbie Knight Amca #2736

Comment

Originally posted by brettxlch View Post
      You know what would be cool. Having like a model T or whippet or similar era car , with a board tracker or pre 1920 bike being towed in to a meet. Anyone in club have a setup like this.?
      Ya' mean something like this? >>> Image 9-10-19 at 11.06 AM.jpg

*M.A.D.*

Comment

I had my ‘48 bobber pan (flat black, red wheels, cherry bomb muffler) that I hauled to events in my El Camino with the same treatment. Until the Camino got stolen. Still got the ‘48. Problem was they disqualified it a couple of times that the bike was in the back due to not knowing what category to judge it in.

Craig

Comment

1932 Ford pickup with Little Base Indian
          flanked by Dick Klamfoth,Bill Tuman,Bobby Hill at National motorcycle Museum Anamosa Iowa
          Vintage Rally
          Indian-Klamfoth,Tuman, Hill.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by JoJo357 View Post
            Ya' mean something like this? >>> [ATTACH=CONFIG]25853[/ATTACH]

*M.A.D.*
            thats cool...

Comment

Not the exact era you're talking about, but we have had a few bikes show up in the back of older vehicles at our Dixon meet over the years I have attended. Here's a couple of pictures I found. The last one doesn't have a bike in the back but I had to post it anyway, just cause I love looking at it.
              Attached Files
              Eric Olson
              Membership #18488

Comment

So my "Fossil" made it to D-port and back, back when, Folks!

Shuttled in NCC-1701-7
                (Google it if you ain't no Trekkie.)

That was back when "Period Custom" was first invented. But I was refused entry by my own club. You know how clubs are....

...Cotten
                PS: Actually, I rode it the couple of hundred mile round trip more times than I can remember (Alternating with my '65s), and at least onc't with a hack.

*sigh*
                Attached Files
                Last edited by T. Cotten; 09-21-2019, 04:25 PM.
                AMCA #776
                Dumpster Diver's Motto: Seek,... and Ye Shall Find!

Comment

Working...
                X