1927 jd sidecar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1927 jd sidecar

I need help with my 1927 sidecar. I have the tub and the frame. I need a wheel, fender, step and mount brackets. I have pictures, but don't really know how to add them to the thread. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Attached Files

Might try Replicant Metals for wheel and fender. Mounting brackets can be found on eBay. Step is going to be very hard to find.
    Bob Selph
    1933VC/1934LT Sidecar
    1940 Sport Scout
    AMCA#15215

Comment

i think craig taylor has a jd sidecar fender for sale

Comment

From what I'm seeing in the picture. You got your work cut out for you. The fender is the easiest thing you need to find. The threaded frame connectors you can get from Colony but the ball stud your going to have to make. Your also going to need the two frame mounts they screw on to. The tub brackets are there attached to the frame. All ya need is bolts. Your also going to have to find a stabilizer bar with ends. These show up pretty regularly ( bolts to middle of frame on bike side and attaches to the seat post bolt). The one thing that is going to tax you is finding a hub with usanle races and all the hardware intact. Good Ruke on your mission, Bob L
        Last edited by Robert Luland; 08-18-2019, 01:14 PM.
        AMCA #3149
        http://www.thegoodoldmotorcyclepartscompany.com

Comment

Working...
        X