Wauseon gate time question ????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 46EL View Post
    MY MISTAKE, ABOVE SHOULD HAVE READ....sATURDAY AT NOON i PULLED THE PLUG AND LEFT
    Well 1st of all i hope your wife is feeling better, my son has breathing probs in this weather also, i meant no disrespect to any vendors, thats just a term we use in the adirondacks, matter of fact i said it to a few vendors at terryville and they all new i was only joking . And yes ive been a vendor many times at hotrod meets....I try to bring what i think will sell i ask reasonable prices to get rid of things i dont need or want. As far as sleeping in im 3 1/2 hrs away from terryville in the adirondacks... I found 2 things i was looking for at very reasonable prices. I just didnt understand the fri/sat open days at cycle meets, and yes ive slept in bad conditions, I have to have a air mattress and im happy. I understand setting up loading on and off is a pain in the @#@#$$%%. Thats why after 30 years i know pretty well what sells and what doesnt as far as car parts go. I can see setting up on fri but u have to figure most working people work on friday, unless they take the day off, so sat/sun would boost vendor sales one would think.Thats just my opinion.....I had fun sat believe me..
    Last edited by brettxlch; 08-05-2019, 06:38 PM.

Comment

Working...
    X