New Forum Member from Dallas, Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Forum Member from Dallas, Texas

Just joined. Acquired my father's collection of vintage bikes and parts. Mostly 1930s-1950s H-D Big Twin as well as some Hummer and British bikes and parts. Basically just getting into this. Here to learn. Trying to follow along with discussions and read back through old threads and soak up as much as I can whenever I can. Some of you have already been kind enough to help me, and humor my dumb questions, in various Facebook groups. The more I learn, the more I gravitate away from Facebook groups and to places like this forum and the caimag forum. Very much appreciate any and all knowledge and experience that you may care to share. Thank you.
    Fletcher Clark Johnston
    AMCA #282

Welcome Fletcher,
    I think the two forums (AMCA & CAIMAG) are really the place to go to on line for vintage MC questions and for help with issues. Enjoy going through your father's collection of motorcycles and sharing them friends and family. There are no dumb questions to ask, except perhaps the one's you don't ask. Folks here on the AMCA are very, very helpful.
    Damon
    AMCA # 3233

Comment

welcome aboard

Comment

Thank you Damon and ragsflh.
        Fletcher Clark Johnston
        AMCA #282

Comment

Working...
        X