compensator sprocket

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• compensator sprocket

Anybody recognize this style compensator? It's the only one of this style I've ever seen. I'm familiar with the earlier H-D version with the 2" hex fastener with the grease fitting in the middle of it. And of course, the 55-sometime in the 70's one with the exposed big spring and the spline. Maybe a hint as to its manufacturer.....

Originally posted by Omarttentmaker View Post
    Anybody recognize this style compensator? It's the only one of this style I've ever seen. I'm familiar with the earlier H-D version with the 2" hex fastener with the grease fitting in the middle of it. And of course, the 55-sometime in the 70's one with the exposed big spring and the spline. Maybe a hint as to its manufacturer.....[ATTACH=CONFIG]25060[/ATTACH]
    It is this one,
    Attached Files
    Robbie Knight Amca #2736

Comment

Cool.....Thanks for the insight....What was the time frame for that item? Is there a date somewhere on your literature?

Comment

Note that the "NEW" Indian Warrior was introduced for 1950.. My scan is from a copy of American Motorcyclist of that era. Without digging through them I don't know what month, But I have all of them published from issue 1 to the mid '60s where I lose interest..
        Last edited by Rubone; 06-22-2019, 01:28 PM.
        Robbie Knight Amca #2736

Comment

Yeah, the Indian ad got by me. Thanks for the info.

Comment

Working...
          X