Yankee Chapter National Meet - Terryville, CT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yankee Chapter National Meet - Terryville, CT

The Yankee Chapter will be hosting the our national meet in Terryville, CT on August 2-3. Vendor pre-registration is now open here:

http://www.yankeechapter.org/terryvi...onalmeet.shtml

Surfdude, rest a sure I'm already making ice. Bob L
    AMCA #3149
    http://www.thegoodoldmotorcyclepartscompany.com

Comment

Originally posted by surfdude View Post
      The Yankee Chapter will be hosting the our national meet in Terryville, CT on August 2-3. Vendor pre-registration is now open here:

http://www.yankeechapter.org/terryvi...onalmeet.shtml
      Sent payment in a few weeks ago along with a separate email (to Darryl) with a few specific questions about indoor availability and never got a reply or heard anything? Any chance you might know if we will get any vendor space confirmation before the meet? Or at the door on Thursday? Just simply trying to make some sort of plan of attack as far as to what and how much I bring? . 46EL #4340

Comment

hello to all the vendors coming to the Terryville meet. PLEASE NOTE - the gates will open at noon on Thursday for vendor registration and entry. There are no plans for vendor admission on Wednesday, but you can camp on the grounds of the Lions club. The Lions Club will be charging $20 for Wednesday overnight camping.

Comment

KEN and TED; Thanks for the Private Messages and the e-mail and all the information I received. I appreciate it. 46EL/Jp

Comment

Man guys i cant wait....i can smell the exhaust fumes already. I wonder if thier will be any tire dealers thier?

Comment

I did find a few items i was looking for today, but i think next yr ill go friday, by the time my nephew and i arrived at 10, i saw a lot of the vendors packing it up, and leaving...My question is why bike meets are fri/sat instead of sat/sun like car shows...One would think more people (buyers) would be off sat than fri... Am i missing something here, lol but i did meet alot of nice people...so it was all good..

Comment

Brettxlch - check the parking lot chatter thread about the Wauseon meet for more on how that situation has progressed for our meets. I had the same discussion with multiple people at terryville. Dr sprocket and others lay it out well. Glad you made it and enjoyed the meet.

Comment

Originally posted by brettxlch View Post
                  I did find a few items i was looking for today, but i think next yr ill go friday, by the time my nephew and i arrived at 10, i saw a lot of the vendors packing it up, and leaving...My question is why bike meets are fri/sat instead of sat/sun like car shows...One would think more people (buyers) would be off sat than fri... Am i missing something here, lol but i did meet alot of nice people...so it was all good..
                  also saw the same on sat...looked like everbody packed up and either going home or left already....kinda surprising for any meet....

Comment

It might have looked like vendors left early but I personally think the number of vendors was down a little.
                    I could be wrong but the spectator parking lot looked pretty full Saturday around noon when I left?
                    People were buying things on Saturday. Friday looked like vendors buying from vendors. Pretty good turn out
                    as far as Saturday went in my opinion. Some Hebron Saturdays once and a while were pretty quiet as far as selling went.
                    It all depends on the crowd and what you are selling. 46EL

Comment

8 am to 2:30 sat ..watched a bunch of bikes roll in too spectator parking 11 ish. Most disappointed .. Also watched vendors packing up 10am...by 12 noon only a few left... guess i was at a different event. To bad really...... Judging area was really only part i saw with a crowd after 11am

Comment

My total take for the weekend was $117.00. It didn't even cover my diesel. I do it to back the club. If it was for profit? I'd have been long gone. I took enough beating for one week end. I don't have to stick around on Saturday afternoon to watch HOG show up and show me the latest fashions and buy absolutely nothing. Bob Luland
                        AMCA #3149
                        http://www.thegoodoldmotorcyclepartscompany.com

Comment

Good size meet, seemed like lots of vendors still there on Saturday morning, I rolled in at 9:00 AM. But these things are regional, New England gets you Indian parts as far as the eye can see. Great time for you Indian guys, not so much for the HD guys. But I had some beers with friends, laughed are buts off, ate well and overall had a very nice Saturday. Would recommend!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Architect View Post
                            Good size meet, seemed like lots of vendors still there on Saturday morning, I rolled in at 9:00 AM. But these things are regional, New England gets you Indian parts as far as the eye can see. Great time for you Indian guys, not so much for the HD guys. But I had some beers with friends, laughed are buts off, ate well and overall had a very nice Saturday. Would recommend!!!!
                            NOT MUCH for the HD guys???? What were you looking for that you could not find at this meet? As I mention on the Wauseon Thread there was enough stuff to build a complete certain year Knuckle/UL Chassis minus the motor at this meet? I saw frames, springers, bars, brakes, sheet metal, tanks, transmissions, wheels, oil tanks, horns headlights, fender lights, dash components, seats, seat t's and seat posts, footboards, kickstands etc etc etc etc etc??? All there for the pickin if you had the cash? Were you on a mission to find something or there to socialize? And then criticize? Love to know? 46EL
                            Last edited by 46EL; 08-05-2019, 03:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Phat View Post
                              8 am to 2:30 sat ..watched a bunch of bikes roll in too spectator parking 11 ish. Most disappointed .. Also watched vendors packing up 10am...by 12 noon only a few left... guess i was at a different event. To bad really...... Judging area was really only part i saw with a crowd after 11am
                              REPLY; So like they guy above what were you looking for you could not find?
                              It's Terryville CT, NOT Disneyworld, NOT Las Vegas? Maybe volunteer and make an offer to help and make the meet into what you want it to be to make you happy????? 46EL

Comment

Working...
                              X