Greetings from Central Pennsylvania

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings from Central Pennsylvania

Hello fellow AMCA members and Thanks for allowing me to join the Forum. Tim here from Dysart, PA. I'm a 4 year member of AMCA and the Allegheny Mtn. Chapter out of Latrobe PA. This is my first visit to your Forum and am certainly looking forward to some REAL knowledgeable help from all you "vintage" mechanics out there ! Been riding motor bikes of some shape or form since 1969 and raced dirt bikes in the 70's thru the AMA. (Wasn't very good, but sure had a helluva time on the tracks). I currently own a 73 FLH and am almost ready to start my 1943 Harley WLA 45 Version IV build, from scratch, with mostly all original parts. Thanks Again, and please bear with me on the computer, Tim (Twister the fitter). AMCA Forum.jpgDSCN0278[1].jpgDSCN0256[1].jpg

Welcome, Tim from Gettysburg, PA! Nice project WLA you've got to work on...keep us updated on your progress.
    AMCA # 3233

Comment

Thanks Green Indian ! Are you by chance attending our sponsored National Road Run up here next week ? I'm not at all bragging as to what bikes I own, (It ain't much), just putting out there what I'll need help with from all my AMCA friends !!! Tim P.S. Hear the cannon on the hill ???

Comment

[QUOTE Hear the cannon on the hill ???[/QUOTE] They shoot the cannons off most weekends on the battlefield, I live right next to it; (and get to look at every day from my house) the main field that General Pickett led his assault across up on to the Union line. The cannon firing demonstrations freak my poor dog out when they do the demos most weekends...

Sorry I will not be attending the National Road run, I wish I could, take some photos and post them if you can....
        AMCA # 3233

Comment

Will do Green Indian ! Our activities guy, Jason Z. usually does an excellent job with that stuff. We have nearly 200 riders scheduled and a Bike Show in the Ligoneer Towne Square on Monday evening at 4:00 pm, in case anyone reading this is interested. I'm envious of your location near the cannons. "I just love the smell of Black Powder in the morning" !!! "Surfs-Up" !.

Comment

Yeah, Jason has done an outstanding job of posting event photos before...
            AMCA # 3233

Comment

welcome aboard

Comment

Thanks Rags FLH ! Seeing that you have an FLH in your name, I may be picking your brain for some help with mine, if that's o.k.? Tim in PA

Comment

Working...
                X