I think I am rich...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tfburke3 View Post
    I think he means that the startng bid is in fact a reserve to most peoples way of thinking.
    Tom
    I totally agree with Craig, but there are some(including eBay) that think it is in fact still a no reserve auction with a minimum bid.......you either have a reserve or you dont???

Comment

Riggpigg; You may be on to something here. Ebay has made a LOT of changes lately. In the past month or two, when I start an auction, they have changed the look of the seller page that I have trouble with. They constantly send me messages with their new and improved updates that are a lot more friendly to a pencil pusher than an old Harley chopper man like me.
      Craig

Comment

E-Bay is trying to compete with Amazon and Wayfair and they're losing. E-Bay has been flat for three years past. I remember five new pages a night under antique Harley. Now your lucky for a half a page. They keep screwing with things that are just pissing people off. I can tell they're hurting just by the amount of questionnaires they send me because of our store. God forbid they would let you tell them the real truth instead of multiple choice. Bob L
        AMCA #3149
        http://www.thegoodoldmotorcyclepartscompany.com

Comment

Originally posted by Robert Luland View Post
          E-Bay is trying to compete with Amazon and Wayfair and they're losing. E-Bay has been flat for three years past. I remember five new pages a night under antique Harley. Now your lucky for a half a page. They keep screwing with things that are just pissing people off. I can tell they're hurting just by the amount of questionnaires they send me because of our store. God forbid they would let you tell them the real truth instead of multiple choice. Bob L
          I second those thoughts !!
          Craig

Comment

Working...
          X