Trying to load photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trying to load photos

0ABF0D5B-28D5-47B9-95C2-B12B0DD1D9BB.jpg12C76EBB-42B5-4CA5-B055-678D01682EB2.jpg this may have worked early 1930 and later brake part 1931/35? VL

For some reason the photos are upside down you won’t know in this case but they turned , can anyone say why ? Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Shovelhead68 View Post
      For some reason the photos are upside down you won’t know in this case but they turned , can anyone say why ? Thanks
      68'--You must have rotated them on your photo file for some reason? When you download personal pics, and then 'Choose', the pics transfer just like how they are shown on your Photos. Sometimes i rotate my pics, and then forget to put them back to originality.

*M.A.D.*

Comment

I did a little research on the turned images. It appears that if a photo is taken on a smart phone and it is from a different angle (side ways or upside down) it returns that way even if you correct it on the computer afterwards. I can't verify this yet because I haven't tried it. What might work to correct it is to edit it while still on your phone by turning it. Try that and see if it works.

Mike Love
        AMCA Forum Moderator

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]24586[/ATTACH]
          Thanks try again
          Attached Files

Comment

Shovelhead68 - were those photos all taken with a phone? If yes did you do any editing in the phone to put them upright before moving them off the phon to publish here?

Mike Love
            AMCA Forum

Comment

Working...
            X