Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1927 hill climb medal

Hello Members,
    I have come across this medal and was looking for more information . Has anyone seen anything similar , is it OAKLAND MOTORCYCLE CLUB ? I would
    appreciate any info .
    THANKSIMG_5238.jpgIMG_5239.jpg

I have seen that type of medal a few times. Sold at trophy shops the engraved with whatever you want.
    Be sure to visit;
    http://www.vintageamericanmotorcycles.com/main.php
    Be sure to register at the site so you can see large images.
    Also be sure to visit http://www.caimag.com/forum/

Comment

Sasha
      That is an original medal that Art Shuttleworth from Toronto Ontario won. Art was quite involved in the local motorcycle scene in the early days. He was the Waverley, PEM and Jefferson dealer in Toronto in 1911-1914. He raced a Jefferson single. I have some of his trophies, photos, etc from those days.
      Tom

Comment

THANKS TOM ,
        I was 100 % that medal was original , however was not able to find any reference on the internet . Any chance you can email me few photos , sashavujic@rogers.com.
        Are you located in Ontario Tom ?

Comment

There are lots of medals/trophies, awards, in many configurations, however rarely are they engraved. That is a nice one.
          Attached Files
          Robbie Knight Amca #2736

Comment

Originally posted by Sasha View Post
            Hello Members,
            I have come across this medal and was looking for more information . Has anyone seen anything similar , is it OAKLAND MOTORCYCLE CLUB ? I would
            appreciate any info .
            THANKS[ATTACH=CONFIG]24350[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]24351[/ATTACH]
            That is cool....Ive always have been interested in the early hill climbers...

Comment

Working...
            X