Time to let some projects go

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time to let some projects go

I have realized that i am prolly not going to complete all the projects i have going, so starting with my 57 xl and 65 xlh, i am going to sell. They are both good vins with matching belly #s, in fact the 57 belly and vin are only one # apart, i have clear titles to both, they are both rolling chassis and the engines are together, it would take very little to finish for some one with the time and skills, and we all know what the early ironheads bring, i simply just dont have the drive to finish them, i will try to post some pictures, any questions give me a call or text at 859 585 0295, thanks, larry

HERE ARE SOME PHOTOS, I WILL HAVE TO POST ONE AT A TIME, I DONT KNOW HOW TO DO THE MULTIPLE POSTINGhttps://oi1223.photobucket.com/albums/dd518/lm1146/Mobile%20Uploads/20190403_103049.jpg THIS IS THE 65, AS YOU CAN SEE THE TANK AND FRONT FENDER ARE STILL ORG HIFI BLUE PAINT, THE BLUE UNDER THR RATTLE CAN BLACK ON THE TANK, MORE TO COME

Comment

HOPEFULLY THIS COMES OUT

Comment

LOOK AT ALL THE ORG NEARLY IMPOSSIBLE TO FIND PARTS FOR THE 65

Comment

NOW THE 57 HOPEFULLY

Comment

That seat knuckle looks like it could be a might hard on the butt!

Comment

Yea tom, i am still trying to sort a few things out on the 39 knuck, it is just easier with the seat off

Comment

That '57 is "really far" from '57 in those pics. Lots easier to restore the wagon!
                Robbie Knight Amca #2736

Comment

I realize Robbie the 57 needs a whole lot more, the 65 is really the one to do, thanks, Larry

Comment

Working...
                  X