Back Issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back Issues

Guys does anyone know if club has any back issues of our magazine for sale? Its the best old bike mag ive ever read..Not much of a fan of digital issues. If anyone has any for sale like last years issues LMK, my 1st one ive read is current March/April 19, thanx brett

I see them on eBay.
    https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_fro...azine&_sacat=0
    Last edited by Chris Haynes; 03-21-2019, 12:06 PM.
    Be sure to visit;
    http://www.vintageamericanmotorcycles.com/main.php
    Be sure to register at the site so you can see large images.
    Also be sure to visit http://www.caimag.com/forum/

Comment

As Chris said one source is on the free market of on-line dealers. Keith Kizer AMCA Executive Directer also recommends the business facilitator AMCA uses Cornerstone. "You can contact Cornerstone and purchase back issues. They typically only have the most recent issues but maybe going back to mid last year, but happy to sell what they have. They can be contacted at Registration@CornerstoneReg.com or (866) 427-7583."

I would also recommend placing an In Search Of in the AMCA Forum Want Ads here or you can do a free want ad In Search OF in the The Antique Motorcycle magazine itself. The instructions for how to place an ad is in the magazine.

Mike Love

Comment

Originally posted by brettxlch View Post
        Guys does anyone know if club has any back issues of our magazine for sale? Its the best old bike mag ive ever read..Not much of a fan of digital issues. If anyone has any for sale like last years issues LMK, my 1st one ive read is current March/April 19, thanx brett
        I have xtra's. NM condition 5 bucks an issue or take them all for 100.00 plus shipping. If interested pm.
        2013- 1,2,3
        2015-1 thru 6
        2016-1 thru 6
        2017-1,2,4,5,6
        2018-1
        AMCA #765

Comment

Mine are ALL extras, Folks!

Fear I didn't take the best care of them, in the 'reading room' and all..

But I have lots back when they had plain paper covers.

Walk in my door, and no reasonable offer would be refused. (A decent offer can have my future issues too.)

.....Cotten
          Last edited by T. Cotten; 03-21-2019, 05:42 PM.
          AMCA #776
          Dumpster Diver's Motto: Seek,... and Ye Shall Find!

Comment

I have nearly 30 years worth of new unread duplicates. I always bought my wife a full membership, more to support the club than any other reason although she was an active participant at Road Runs and Club functions. As a bonus I received two copies of the magazine monthly, read mine, and stashed hers. Not sure what I will do with them, but I have no interest in selling single issues, or certain years. I would entertain decades or the whole lot or even as donation to an MC museum or the like ( non profit only).
            Robbie Knight Amca #2736

Comment

Dear Robbie, a donation to our new Archivist would get kudos from me.

Comment

Just ordered sept 17 issue on ebay, ill be in touch wid you guys.. 2018+ is what im looking for..thanx
                Last edited by brettxlch; 03-22-2019, 10:20 AM.

Comment

Brettxlch - check out my reply about. I believe you can get them from Cornerstone.

Mike Love

Comment

Originally posted by len dowe View Post
                    I have xtra's. NM condition 5 bucks an issue or take them all for 100.00 plus shipping. If interested pm.
                    2013- 1,2,3
                    2015-1 thru 6
                    2016-1 thru 6
                    2017-1,2,4,5,6
                    2018-1
                    sent you a pm thanx

Comment

Originally posted by brettxlch View Post
                      sent you a pm thanx
                      Pm me your address thanx

Comment

Thier are still good people in the world , AMCA member Len Dowe sent me extra issues of antique motorcycle, and also some vintage walnecks cycle traders... I hope all members i meet are as nice...brett

Comment

Thanks Brett. I fit all I could in the box. I'm happy you like the Walnecks. Shows prices of years gone by. Happy to send more extras I have of the amca mags, Just shipping cost is all I ask.
                          AMCA #765

Comment

p/m sent.....

Comment

Thanx guys i have enough mags to do me a long time...thanx anyway...brett

Comment

Working...
                              X