Hello from Nebraska!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Nebraska!

My name is Jerry Sedivy from Walthill, Ne and I'm a member of the Omaha chapter. I've been riding for about 50 years and like everybody else, I've had good rides and some not so good, but lots of memories and good friends along the way. I operate a farm store with my wife Kathy, Walthill Service. My website is www.walthillservice.com. We sell new and used equipment and tractors and do a lot of antique restoration. There are pictures in the website's gallery. I currently have a 1977 HD XLCR I bought new, a '74 Shovelhead FLH that was a basket case birthday present from my son and daughter-in-law and a '64 DuoGlide FLH I pulled out of a shed where it had been stored for 25 years. Both the '74 and '64 were in rough shape but complete and I was able to rebuild them. Except for the first paint job on the '74 which was done by my son, I did all the work on both bikes and paint. The '74 had to be re-done after a left-turn accident a few years ago. The members of the Omaha club are a fantastic group and helped me a lot with these bikes. They chipped in with parts I needed and helped me in a lot of other ways.
    Jerry.
    Attached Files

Welcome Jerry, nice Harley Davidsons!

Not the correct year for your Panhead, but I've got this Nebraska plate from '66 / '68 that I've been hoping someone could use :

Pisten Bully is Harry Roberts in Vermont.

Comment

Thanks for the offer! Wish I could use it.

Comment

Hello Jerry!
        Good to see you here. Have you been lurking and reading along or are you new to the site?
        Welcome in any case.

Scott

Comment

Originally posted by sswaney View Post
          Hello Jerry!
          Good to see you here. Have you been lurking and reading along or are you new to the site?
          Welcome in any case.

Scott
          New. I've belonged to the Shovelhead forum for a few years and a couple of others, but I thought this one might be able to help me too. How do you like your new home?

Comment

We are liking it, thanks.
            Not quite done moving the shop stuff but will be back north in April to finish the job.
            May see you then at the Omaha Chapter monthly get together.

Comment

welcome aboard

Comment

Working...
              X