Jr Scout 30.50 Frame problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jr Scout 30.50 Frame problem

Hello all. I have a 30.50 that I am building. The front frame section is good and straight but the rear section "looks" bent to the right.
    Are there any dimensions or a jig dimension that it should fit?

Thanks

Have played with these in the past. On a jr scout the chain relief area is thin...Are there any farmer weld's there...? that will help to determine if the frame has ever broken and been repaired and of course then out of line. Of the 6 or 7.... I have owned only two did not have some sort of stress fracture. If OK then putting wheels on is a simple way of seeing if things are true. Maybe some one out there has a fancy jig made up for juniors, if so they will be your go to guy. If all else fails I will measure one of my non butchered ones for you Cheers
    Ross

Comment

Originally posted by Ross View Post
      Have played with these in the past. On a jr scout the chain relief area is thin...Are there any farmer weld's there...? that will help to determine if the frame has ever broken and been repaired and of course then out of line. Of the 6 or 7.... I have owned only two did not have some sort of stress fracture. If OK then putting wheels on is a simple way of seeing if things are true. Maybe some one out there has a fancy jig made up for juniors, if so they will be your go to guy. If all else fails I will measure one of my non butchered ones for you Cheers
      Thanks Ross. I will check the points you mentioned. I did not notice any odd welds but I will take a closer look.

Comment

Working...
      X