New guy from Spain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New guy from Spain

Hello all from Spain, my name is Fernando and I live in Padrón, very close to Santiago de Compostela, Spain.
    I have a garage where I repair and restore classic and old motorcycles.
    I have some motorcycles like MV Agusta Sella , Bultaco Mercurio, Montesa Kenya, Vespa 160 ..., almost all manufactured in Spain.
    My previous restoration was a 1950s Vincent Black Shadow and now I am with a restoration project of an Excelsior Super X.

Welcome to the club!

Steve Slaminko

Comment

Thank you, happy to be here, (it costs me a bit to express myself in English ...)

Comment

Welcome Raposo! If I ever finish the Camino (not very likely) I would like to see your motorcycles :-) You live in a beautiful part of the world, and an Excelsior motorcycle there is quite unusual...or not? Is the Excelsior from Galicia?
        Pisten Bully is Harry Roberts in Vermont.

Comment

Welcome to the club Raposo. I totally agree with Harry, you do live in a beautiful part of the world. I was fortunate enough to live in La Coruna for 2012 & 13 and loved it. I'll be back one day...

Comment

If you ever finish the camino, Padrón-Santiago is the last stage of the Portuguese camino , and I'll be happy to show you my bikes!
            On the Excelsior, I'm not sure where my client found it, but I confess that it's my "first Excelsior"

Comment

Pete, If you come some day, do not hesitate to come and meet us

Comment

welcome aboard

Comment

Welcome Raposo, very nice to have you aboard! You work on some very neat bikes and would also like to see pictures when you have time. The fellows on here have a wealth of knowledge and are very helpful. I miss the nice selection of tasty, wild hams from your part of the world. Lol

Comment

Here are some photos of motorcycles that I have restored... IMG_20180226_181738.jpgIMG_20180224_201701.jpgIMG_20180618_133722.jpgIMG_20190131_175659.jpg
                    Attached Files

Comment

Welcome Rapuso, if I ever get to Spain, I hope to meet you!
                      Steve

Comment

Working...
                      X