Calendar Section Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calendar Section Question

I had someone call me last night who asked about the dates of a few upcoming National Meets. The new AMCA Cards don't have the dates on the backside and I could not find my magazine for some reason. So I clicked on "Calendar" on this forum and nothing is listed for 2019?? Why? 46el

http://www.antiquemotorcycle.org/ind...-road-runs-old
    Bob Rice #6738

Comment

OK, thanks for that link. But what does the function of the so called "Calendar" section on this forum do??? 46el

Comment

Originally posted by 46EL View Post
        OK, thanks for that link. But what does the function of the so called "Calendar" section on this forum do??? 46el
        Sorry I missed your question 46EL. It's a good question. Most on-line forums have features like places you can store files, photos and even do surveys of forum members. One that is also found is a Calendar feature as you mentioned as we have on the AMCA Forum. Guess what, our loss for not using it. It is something that we the users would set up and here is info from the FAQ tab as to its general use. We would just need to plug in events.

"The calendar functions in a way similar to the forums in that there can be multiple calendars. One calendar could hold just events that you are able to see, while another may list birthdays.

There are two types of events on the calendar: normal events and recurring events.

Normal Events span the time frame from when the event starts until the event ends.

Recurring Events repeat over a set period of time based on certain criteria. Examples would be an event that occurs on the first Monday of every month and an event that occurs every Monday and Wednesday."

Sorry for not seeing this sooner.

Mike Love
        AMCA Forum

Comment

Working...
        X