Torque Four Oil pressure Gauge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Torque Four Oil pressure Gauge

Does anybody have information, about the oil pressure gauge on the Indian Torque Four?

Especially the unused mounting holes, on the outer edge of the gauge.

You can email me at, moto4u5@outlook.com
    Last edited by bjind; 12-26-2021, 03:05 AM.

You should post a picture if you want a response

Comment

Yes Sir, I agree a pic would help.

But the oil pressure gauge in question is on the Torque 4, and I have no way to get to the Torque 4 to get a pic.

Comment

It can be seen in this video
        https://b-www.facebook.com/watch/?v=237934810227896

So, now that you have this info, what do you do with it?
        Last edited by kustomizer; 11-23-2019, 01:01 PM. Reason: typo
        “People who say it cannot be done, should not interrupt those who are doing it” ― Bernard Shaw

Comment

Thank You for posting that.

I compared the gauges, when the Torque four was on display somewhere, many years ago. But I didn't take a picture.

I have a new gauge just like that. Had it for probably 50 years.

Yea, what do I do with it! That is a statement, notice I didn't use a question mark. There isn't an answer.

intimeold

Comment

We all need little projects to aggravate ourselves.
            “People who say it cannot be done, should not interrupt those who are doing it” ― Bernard Shaw

Comment

I had forgotten how good looking the Torque 4 was. Which brings to mind when I messed up an easy shot in pool, someone would always say; "Good concept, but poor execution." That seems to have been the entire history of Indian Motocycle which is such a tragedy, as they were so innovative, and creative. Thanks for the video, kustomizer.
              Eric Smith
              AMCA #886

Comment

The consistant thing about Indian was that they were consistantly inconsistant. Though I found some literature recently that shines some light on that.

Comment

Working...
                X