Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jerry Greer

Just saw this on the JGE website:

“Jerry Greer takes the checkered flag crossing the finish line full throttle. Roaring through the gates of heaven. To say that Jerry was competitive would be an understatement, whether it would be on the track or in life. He served his family and country with full conviction.” Thank you for all you’ve done.

I bought my 47 rolling basket from Jerry way back before he sold the parts side to Todd. He was a true gentleman and always there to answer any questions and provide advice.

My best to his family.

My best to his family and friends. I met Jerry almost 20 years ago when I'd bought my first Chief. Jerry was a big help with parts and answers to my questions during it's restoration. Godspeed, Jerry.
    AMCA # 3233

Comment

Sorry to hear this. Jerry Greer sure helped a lot of Indian owners, and his catalog with engineering drawings was a huge help back in the day. My deepest condolences to his many friends, and family.
      Eric Smith
      AMCA #886

Comment

Great guy and really put together a fantastic catalog, helped me many times. God Bless hope to meet up with you again some day!
        #7558 Take me on and you take on the whole trailer park!

Comment

A true gentleman, bought my first Indian from him in the early 90’s, remained friends for a long time since, enjoyed visiting his shop immensely.

Cheerio,
          Peter
          1950 Vincent - A Red Rapide Experience

Comment

Godspeed, Jerry.

Comment

Sorry to hear about Jerry. He and his Team: John Bivens, Mike Chiavetta and Carl Myers had a great catalog and built a lot of nice Indians. I always wished he would have completed his "Indian Remedies Book - Secrets" that he always referred to in his catalogs. He knew a lot of tricks/short-cuts. Godspeed.

Comment

I didn't own an Indian or had the pleasure of meeting Mr. Greer but it saddens me to think what his family and friends are going thru. Also such a loss when someone with his knowledge passes.
                a prayer is said on my end.

Comment

Working...
                X