Merry Christmas to all!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merry Christmas to all!!

Here is to a great riding year ahead for everyone!

Robbie Knight Amca #2736

Hi Rubone, and a very merry Christmas and a happy new year to you and everyone else on here too.

Have a great and safe 2019.

John

Comment

Originally posted by TechNoir View Post
      Hi Rubone, and a very merry Christmas and a happy new year to you and everyone else on here too.

Have a great and safe 2019.

John
      I'll second that! ....plus I always look forward to Robbie's Christmas postings of vintage motorcycle Christmas greetings, a nice gift to the community here...thanks!
      Pisten Bully is Harry Roberts in Vermont.

Comment

Here is one for you Harry!

Robbie Knight Amca #2736

Comment

Merry Christmas to everyone. It’s already happened here. The frantic unwrapping of the grandkids and squeals of joy. Hope you all have as much fun as we’ve had this morning . 12295B89-E413-4D86-A1ED-F4C0484CE92F.jpg
          Steve Little
          Upper Yarra Valley. Victoria.
          Australia.
          AMCA member 1950

Comment

Merry Christmas to all.
            Steve, the grandkids will be over this afternoon, that's were my real joy comes from also.

Comment

Merry Christmas, and God bless us...every one!!!
              I don't mean to brag but; I put together a puzzle in only a week when the box clearly said "2-4 years".

Comment

12.25.18.jpgMerry Christmas to everyone, a little snow this morning in SW Ohio.
                Bob Rice #6738

Comment

Rubone you nailed it. About 6 inches here on the ground in Manitoba. Just enough for a white Christmas. My grand kids will be over and we've shoveled off a rink on the river out behind. Going to be a great day here with family. Bonfires and hot chocolate and a few adult beverages, but more important...riding season once again, right around the corner. Merry Christmas to all the loyal AMCA folks and especially to those of you who contribute so much to this forum. Cheers
                  Ross

Comment

Merry Christmas to all from a snow-less Gettysburg, PA. Thanks to everyone for posting and participating in this forum, I've learned a lot from you all. Thank you. Have a healthy and happy New Year and see you in 2019!
                    AMCA # 3233

Comment

This is what the Holiday is about.

Originally posted by Rubone View Post
                      Here is one for you Harry!

Comment

Thank you Robbie, and you're exactly right Paps, this IS what it's all about. Merry Christmas and good health to everyone and their families!
                        Steve

Comment

This is what the Holiday is about.
                          Camels??

Just messin' with you Paps, best to you and all your clan!
                          Robbie Knight Amca #2736

Comment

Working...
                          X