Empire Chapter National Meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Empire Chapter National Meet

The Empire Chapter of the AMCA will be hosting a National Meet July 4 - July 7, 2019. It will be at the Trumansburg Fairgrounds in Trumansburg, New York. As soon as I have more Info, I'll get it on here.

We'll still be having the Brookfield Meet on August 17 and 18, 2019.

Comment

All the information about the Empire Chapter National Meet can be found on the Chapter website, EmpireChapter.com, under national meet 2019. Check it out. This is a beautiful site in a beautiful part of the state. Karl.

Comment

Those videos on the website were taken in December- it'll look a LOT different in July!

Comment

Im looking forward to that meet, told wife ,her and i will be staying overnite...

Comment

Hi will camping be allowed on the grounds ?

Comment

Yes. Go to empirechapter.com, then National meet, then camping/vending registration for details.

Comment

Just made reservations at black walnut bed breakfast, fri/sat nite....

Comment

Party time boys! Lets go, go go! This meet is going to be fun!. Bob L
                  AMCA #3149
                  http://www.thegoodoldmotorcyclepartscompany.com

Comment

Originally posted by Robert Luland View Post
                    Party time boys! Lets go, go go! This meet is going to be fun!. Bob L
                    Now guys we must conduct ourselves at this meet....You dont want the park police jumping on you...like at rhinebeck hahaha...

Comment

Working...
                    X