Jerry Richards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jerry Richards

Jerry Richards. longtime Viking Chapter member.

Services will be at Holcomb-Henry-Boom-Purcell

Funeral home.

515 Hwy 96, Shoreview (St Paul)

Thanks for posting Jerry. Jerry was one of the first AMCA members I met when I joined over 20 years ago. I'll always remember him for being willing to help out whenever he could. He and Trudy were charter members of the Black Hills Chapter as well and an important part of keeping it going in it's early stages when we were experiencing some growing pains. RIP Jerry!

Comment

Terribly sad news. Just had a chat with he and Trudy prior to Wauseon.My condolences to Trudy and the family.
      Ross

Comment

I'm sorry to hear the sad news, and my condolences to Trudy and family.

Comment

Jerry was a great friend and mentor throughout the years and a very kind and passionate soul, who will be missed by many in the antique motorcycle world. The family has given me permission to ride his original paint 49 Hydra-Glide to his funeral and on to the cemetery, as Jerry wanted me to be the next caretaker of this fine machine. I would like to invite everyone whose life has been touched by this amazing man to join me in his last ride, and pay our due respect to his family and friends.
          10:00 to 11:00 viewing
          11:00 Services
          Group ride to Fort Snelling Cemetery with Graveside service at 1:30 including full military honors.
          Carl, Matt, Brittany, and Lockheed Olsen
          http://www.carlscyclesupply.com

Comment

Working...
          X