Terryville CT Swap Meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terryville CT Swap Meet

For those who always look for me at Hebron it is almost Terryville time. So let me know what you are looking for. I myself don't have much of anything left besides a bunch of leftover and unfinished TROG Big Twin UL Flathead stuff. But I do have two friends who left me a pile of stuff from 1937 to 1964 they have no use for and want me to get rid of. Can't bring all of it so let me know what you need and what day you will attend. They gave me all year springer bars, cyclerays, springer horns, 9 bolts, sheet metal from 36 butterfly stuff to 57 pan fenders. Also have a bunch of different year pan speedos and dashes and a few repairable frames and some usable stuff also. Springers, 18 inch wheels with both stepped and non stepped hubs. early and late footboards, seat posts, oil tanks, brake and clutch pedals, 49 pan fenders, original paint 61-62 pan POLICE tanks and fenders, etc etc etc etc.

I can't believe how fast this year flew. Terryville is going to be fun. Time for a good change. Wait till ya see the size of the barbique pit the got in this place. If anyone needs something Beanie and I can bring along with the rest of the kitchen sink. Let us know. Bob Luland The Good Old Motorcycle Parts Co.
    Last edited by Robert Luland; 07-25-2018, 04:34 AM.
    AMCA #3149
    http://www.thegoodoldmotorcyclepartscompany.com

Comment

Bob- You should save an hour driving time to Terryville instead of Hebron. But now I have to drive an hour west instead of having the meet almost right in my own backyard.
      Anyways, anyone interested in anything I have I am looking for possible trades. I need a set of aluminum heads for a 39ULH and an original speedo that shows 20 to 40K miles. For a good friend i'm also looking for a set of original 38EL Gas tanks. I also forgot to mention that I just picked up an original unrestored looking 48 pan style speedo that someone spent some serious $$ on having it rebuilt from what the receipt says. Perfect for that unrestored early pan. THANKS!
      Last edited by 46EL; 07-25-2018, 05:33 AM.

Comment

I have been holding on to a NOS -49 Stainless Muffler Cover for a "friend" who never picked it up.
        Looks like I will have it at Terryville this coming Thursday if anyone is interested.

Comment

As a new guy, I'm ignorant regarding these meets; is Terryville in Ct. and Hebron in Ky.? Thank you.
          Jack

Comment

Both in CT
            AMCA #3149
            http://www.thegoodoldmotorcyclepartscompany.com

Comment

Originally posted by Robert Luland View Post
              Both in CT
              Thank you for the information!
              Jack

Comment

Working...