1963 Yamaguchi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1963 Yamaguchi

As you can imagine, as he Executive Director of the AMCA I get frequent calls from people who have inherited an antique motorcycle from a deceased loved one or through an estate sale. In most cases they just want to know what it is, more history of the bike or simply find it a home of someone who will appreciate it as their family once did.

Today's case is a 1963 Yamaguchi. From the photos and the wonderful world of Google, I can tell it's a 50cc Scrambler and the last year Yamaguchi produced motorcycles. If you have any knowledge you can share about this brand and model I would love to put the owner in touch with you. He is looking for it a home.

He included a short video of him cranking the bike. He claims it is original paint but the bike has incorrect dirt tires and modified fenders. If you can help, let me know and I'll be happy to email the video.

Thanks,

Keith

Yamaguchi Autopet Scrambler

Keith,
    I may still have an owners manual for a Yamaguchi SPB Autopet Scramber. I would like to know if the bike you mention may still be for sale. Could you send the owner my e.mail address: tantreasian@yahoo.com

or send me his contact info? Also a photo of it would be helpful.
    Thanks,
    Tom Antreasian
    AMCA member 2900

Comment

Working...
    X