Rhinebeck is ON.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rhinebeck is ON.

The Hudson Valley and Big Sandbar Chapters of the AMCA continue the Rhinebeck meet as a regional meet at Dutchess County Fairground in Rhinebeck, New York on June 15 and 16. Because of leadership changes in the Hudson Valley Chapter, rumors were swirling that the meet was off but that is not the case.

The Rhinebeck Meet will feature a Period Modified and Custom Cycle Show with cash prizes. Plus see Harley-Davidson Dealer display by Bill Nugent’s Woodstock Harley-Davidson featuring over a dozen TROG (The Race of Gentlemen) race bikes.

Other local chapters of the BMW, VJMC and more will be in attendance. See the popular Vintage Motorcycle Timeline, Antique Motorcycle Swap Meet and more.

For more information visit www.TheRhinebeckMeet.org

I applied for the show a couple weeks ago, and got a response from somebody named Harley who said my entry had been accepted. Then just earlier this week I got another email from the same guy telling me the competition had been cancelled. I cancelled my hotel reservation as a result. So what's the deal?

Comment

Omarttentmaker, The originally chopper organizer was replaced. I can only suggest contacting Mudfish via the www.TheRhinebeckMeet.org for more information. There is no need to register your bike in advance. Mudfish said people could just show up.

Comment

OK. thanks for the info

Comment

Working...
        X