Counting down to Oley

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Counting down to Oley

Who's getting excited about the Oley Meet? I sure am, the trike is running very well after riding around Arizona on vacation while picking up a 66 F100 4x4. I loved the sun and the daytime riding temps around 75 degrees. The temps were warm here in Ohio yesterday and it gets your blood pumping. It makes you want to pull your machine out of it's temperature controlled plastic bubble. naaaawwwh
    Can we do a countdown? Oley is a blast and I love to see my friends and their new toys.
    Dr. Smarty Pants

I am a new vintage motorcycle owner and this will be my 1st trip to Oley and i can't wait.

Comment

One of my favorites!
      Marked on the calendar and counting down.
      I was tempted to spring something from the garage the last couple of days here in PA too, but....I didn’t.

Comment

Denise, Bean says bring AJ or shes not going.
        AMCA #3149
        http://www.thegoodoldmotorcyclepartscompany.com

Comment

Hands down my favorite meet, love the different theme every year. This year choppers & bobbers, I will bring my 35/46 rattle can chief.

Comment

Bob, I will tell AJ to come. Tell Bean that I am going to try.
            Newbie, first meet for you huh? Well you are guaranteed a good time. Pack various layers of clothes, it can be shorts or down coats weather for this event.
            I will be raising a glass to Austin for those who saw me riding around with her last year. RIP dear friend
            Denise

Comment

I had such a good time last year, I decided to use my air miles up on coming back this year. I'm excited. Parts shopping all day and then a pitcher of beer at the firehouse. Can't beat it.
              Ross

Comment

Yes the firehouse is the topping on the Oley meet. Crabcakes, Yuengling, and red faced, whiskey drinking sots.
                You have the idea.
                Denise

Comment

Can anyone tell me if Friday is better for parts or Saturday
                  Thanks in Advance

Comment

What was that saying? The early bird gets the worm. Try Thursday going into Friday. By 2:00PM on Saturday Oley will be history and the fields all but deserted. There will be approximately 15 or so of us that stay until Sunday morning. Somebody's got to eat all those clams at the bar that were left behind. Bob L
                    AMCA #3149

Comment

this guy tried to follow me in the suitcase last year DSCF5675.jpg, so I stayed at home, but I am looking very much forward to coming to Oley in April again! I am sure he would enjoy the good food at the firehouse and the pies too
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by gsottl; 03-05-2018, 03:29 PM.

Comment

Thursday and Friday best for parts. Saturday morning for the show of whatever the featured bike is on the pavement and the bikes to be judged. Bobbers and choppers featured this year.
                        And as Bob said all done by 2 Saturday. Will be some vending Saturday morning but winding down.
                        Last edited by jim d; 03-05-2018, 05:12 PM.
                        Jim D

Comment

Thanks guys, I didn't know it was open Thursday, what time does it open.

Comment

Gate open at 7 but vendors don't get opened and going till more around 8 or 9.
                            Jim D

Comment

It's not but nobody said ya couldn't walk around.
                              AMCA #3149

Comment

Working...
                              X