where's the calendar order form?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where's the calendar order form?

okay, sorry folks, where did I miss it? In the past the calendar check box was on the registration renewal form. Couldn't see it, and couldn't find it after a half hour (maybe an exaggeration) of paging through one of last year's issues. Does the calendar get ordered from a different print shop than Cornerstone?

Got mine when I renewed. Go to the merchandise section.
    Robbie Knight Amca #2736

Comment

Originally posted by Rubone View Post
      Got mine when I renewed. Go to the merchandise section.
      Same here.

Comment

Originally posted by HD48FL View Post
        Same here.
        okay, "go to the merchandise section" ... you meant "online", correct? (I prefer to send a check)
        Thus far, I have scanned the Jan-Feb issue looking for a calendar order form, which was NOT on my renewal form, .. if it was I'm just too blind to see it. Likewise, in scanning the mag under "index to advertisers" I can't find a merchandise section. Again, this is taking too much time and effort for my impatience. .... maybe I'll just order it from the Fremont meet later this month.
        Online, it appears that Cornerstone IS the printer and vendor for this calendar (is 2018 up to 12 bucks?!), but I'm averse to sending $12 (or 36 for 3 yrs) in the mail without an order form, because I don't want the recipient to have to ask "what for.."
        What page is the calendar order form on? ..

Comment

I have been ordering multiple calendars for years using the web site with no issues. Yes the merchandise portion of the web site. I too used to order then with the form but they want to train everybody to do things on line. I don't like it but pretty soon that is the only way you are going to be able to do a lot of stuff. Like I say I don't like it but for now am forced to put up with it to get my calendars. see my thought and comment on Road Run sign ups! Believe me i intend to make my voice heard at Presidents meeting this year despite the trend toward on line only.
          Tom (Rollo) Hardy
          AMCA #12766

Comment

I always thought that the same is here. I ordered multiple calendars for years using the web site with no issues.
            choice resume

Comment

Working...
            X