overseas membership costs still different

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• overseas membership costs still different

One can understand the membership costs for overseas members being different when the magazines are posted out, but now they are available electronically why isn't the cost the same?
    foreigners have spent years paying more for what is effectively out of date (mainly private adverts)magazines after all?

i have posted two threads asking the same, 546 looks, one post saying much the same as you and i have, they don't care. most people are into old bikes because of the money it seems...

Comment

again, 166 views and no other comments, common folks, where's the support for people around the world with the same interest as you, we just want a fair deal, nothing more, nothing less.

Comment

Maybe there should be 2 levels of membership. One with the mailed magazine and one with only the digital magazine. My 2 cents.
        William Edwards, AMCA #10035

Attend the 2019 Southern National Meet at Denton Farmpark, NC, 17-18 May 2019
        http://www.amcasouthernnationalmeet.com/

Comment

Im like most people,into old bikes because of the money.
          Tom

Comment

Originally posted by wideglide38 View Post
            Maybe there should be 2 levels of membership. One with the mailed magazine and one with only the digital magazine. My 2 cents.
            great idea, your 2 cents is about 7 cents worth over here in this case

Comment

You should contact the Board of Directors directly through emails listed in the magazine where you can open a line of direct communication and are much more likely to get up to date information on your concern.
              Jason Zerbini
              Near Pittsburgh PA (Farm Country)
              Allegheny Mountain Chapter http://amcaamc.com/

Comment

Originally posted by tfburke3 View Post
                Im like most people,into old bikes because of the money.
                Tom
                I do it because of all the hot chicks.
                D. A. Bagin #3166 AKA Panheadzz 440 48chief W/sidecar 57fl 57flh 58fl 66m-50 68flh 70xlh

Comment

I subscribe to two different magazines published in the UK because I love the content and the presentation. Each one eclipses the cost of AMCA membership. I do it because I love the bikes and I love the hobby. If it isn't working for you, just bow out and leave. I get really sick of the nickle and dime whining about everything in life. You have choices, make them.
                  Robbie Knight Amca #2736

Comment

Working...
                  X