47 EL project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 47 EL project

I'm planning on selling my 47 EL project and would like an idea on what would be a good asking price. It's in pieces and it's a bit of a frankenbike.

It has a late 46/early 47 frame , a 1945 inline rear leg and a 48/49 front leg. I have a front and rear safety guard,
    steering damper, ride control, seat (Corbin Gentry I believe) T-bar, pogo, a Tom Faber inline bars, complete front brake with anchor, rear backing plate and drum, 2 star hub wheels with 16" rims, front and rear axles, some brake linkage, aftermarket rear fender, OEM front fender, aftermarket front and rear fender trim, aftermarket front and rear fender trim, M-35 body and bowl and some small pieces, 48-50 tanks with OEM emblems, shifter and shifter gate, dash base and cover, ignition switch, aftermarket wiring harness, Heads (modified for pan barrels), ZEK 61" barrels (new, never used) new T&O 61" Torquemonster wheels, Chet Herbert ground cam, 41 number case (with title) and 40 gear side case, aftermarket exhaust, outer primary, rocker clutch, 32E generator and relay, OEM coil, Guide headlight and tombstone taillight, headlight and horn mounts, throttle cable bracket, frame electrical terminal kit, tool box mounting kit, and a few small NOS pieces.

need to see pictures showing condition of oem parts to be able to make any guess to value.
    i am interested if the price is right.

Comment

Originally posted by knucklehead 61 View Post
      need to see pictures showing condition of oem parts to be able to make any guess to value.
      i am interested if the price is right.

My buddy says not to let it go for less than 20K...but that seems a little pricey to me.

Comment

A mismatched Knuckle motor might be worth 5 to 10 grand. Sold one this last summer in that price range.
        Bullneck frame might be worth 2500 to 7500 depending on condition.
        The Springer even mismatched might be 2 grand? So sit down and make a ballpark list of what everything is worth.
        Or what you have into it??? Do the math and put a price on it. It's not rocket science.
        Or part it out. Discount for cash and carry on the larger items that are hard to ship.
        Sell the "good" small stuff on ebay. Even after the fees it might be worth it?? Or it might not? 46el

Comment

This thread has been revised to correct the Title from '41 to '47.

Comment

[QUOTE=cdndewey;168656]I'm planning on selling my 47 EL project and would like an idea on what would be a good asking price. It's in pieces and it's a bit of a frankenbike.

It has a late 46/early 47 frame , a 1945 inline rear leg and a 48/49 front leg. I have a front and rear safety guard,
            steering damper, ride control, seat (Corbin Gentry I believe) T-bar, pogo, a Tom Faber inline bars, complete front brake with anchor, rear backing plate and drum, 2 star hub wheels with 16" rims, front and rear axles, some brake linkage, aftermarket rear fender, OEM front fender, aftermarket front and rear fender trim, aftermarket front and rear fender trim, M-35 body and bowl and some small pieces, 48-50 tanks with OEM emblems, shifter and shifter gate, dash base and cover, ignition switch, aftermarket wiring harness, Heads (modified for pan barrels), ZEK 61" barrels (new, never used) new T&O 61" Torquemonster wheels, Chet Herbert ground cam, 41 number case (with title) and 40 gear side case, aftermarket exhaust, outer primary, rocker clutch, 32E generator and relay, OEM coil, Guide headlight and tombstone taillight, headlight and horn mounts, throttle cable bracket, frame electrical terminal kit, tool box mounting kit, and a few small NOS pieces.[/QUOTE

It's a 47 number side case with 47 numbers and a 40 gear side case. I guess my buddy talking about the 41 he's working on got me screwed up.

Comment

I'm interested in some of the parts call me thanks john 951-830-0393

Comment

Friend of mine just bought a knuckle chopper sort of franken bike for 12k running. Yours franken basket type hard to say but probably 15 ish.
                #7558 Take me on and you take on the whole trailer park!

Comment

Working...
                X