• Show
Clear All

• 2017 Chesapeake Chapter AMCA Meet! September 29- 30

Screen Shot 2017-09-06 at 12.36.44 PM.jpg

2017 Chesapeake Chapter AMCA Meet!
    September 29- 30, 2017
    Chesapeake Chapter National Meet
    Jefferson, PA

Category 5 storm on top of Puerto Rico right now. Hopefully it won't be on top of Spring Grove, PA on Thursday.
    AMCA #3149
    http://www.thegoodoldmotorcyclepartscompany.com

Comment

It wouldn't be right if there was not a mudpit and bunch of rain for that meet.

I'll be there. If you see a big dirty fat guy who's half-loaded, ask me for a beer and I'll share.

Comment

I went to the first Jefferson meet to get rid of a Henderson KJ, and I recall the weather was very nice. I think there was a bit of a cloudy day, but I remember a lot of sun, and cool weather that was so welcome to a Southern boy. I think I've been to 4 more Jefferson meets and every one was wet, or something between wet, and damp. Regardless, Jefferson always reminded me of the great small AMCA meets of the '70s. I've always contended that Jefferson is the most beautiful location I have ever been to for a motorcycle meet.
        Eric Smith
        AMCA #886

Comment

Another conflict this weekend stops me from attending this meet again! The weather right now looks like it's going to be perfect.

Enjoy!!!
          Craig (Delaware)
          Delaware Bay Chapter
          Perkiomen Chapter
          AMCA Member #1011

Comment

Thank You! to all the people that put in the time and effort to make this meet happen.

Comment

Working...
            X