Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can you please send photos to my email address :-
    robsharleyd@yahoo.com
    Then I can see them on my iPad. Thank you.

Comment

send me your phone# or wait till oley denton sc or Wauseon how will I find you will you be in a clown suit need your phone number # bozo LOL ????
      EMAIL DOES NOT WORK !!!!!!!

Comment

Sorry Tom, thanks for your patience. My mobile phone number is 07811723311.

Comment

Ok wont let me send photos out of USA so I guess move to USA come to swap meets here or give me a phone number in USA tried to post photos on this website before and it does not work
          have a nice day maybe somebody can forward them to you ?

Comment

Thanks for trying Tom. I have a sister who is a US citizen, she lives in Chicago. I also have a few very good friends in the US who ride old Harleys and any one of them would be perfect to help get your photos to me. Can you let me have your phone number and I will email it to my friend Ed in Maine or Richard in New Jersey and one of them will phone you to sort it all out. If I have the emblem from you it can even be sent to them to make things easier for you. They will then send it on to me. Both of them are 100% genuine, honest people.
            Cheers.

Comment

216 903 5658

Comment

Thanks Tom. My friend Ed from Maine will give you a call.

Comment

Hi Tom,
                  I understand my friend Ed gas been in touch with you. I sent him the money and you should have been paid. Ed will see things through with you to make life easier for you. Thanks very much for having had so much patience with this. We got there in the end.
                  Rob.

Comment

talked with him still waiting for him to send money then I will ship hope this item makes your bike a top notch show winner !!!!!!!!

Comment

Hi Tom. Ed has had the money for nearly a week and he is just waiting for your PayPal details to send the payment. I think you last spoke with Ed and his lady Michele while they were driving down to Laconia to visit relatives. He was going to send you a text to ask for the info he needs to make the payment. Please give him a call and give him the info, or even send it to me via a private message on the AMCA website. Obviously just phoning it through to Ed and Michele will be best.
                      I'm very pleased that you have got on so well with both of them, they are really wonderful and genuine people.
                      With my best wishes, RobG.

Comment

had a great conversation with them will ship it out this morning when post office opens today enjoy your 1955flh fender badge hope this is last item for your rare bike !!!!!!!

Comment

tracking #9506 1154 2522 8097 2483 50 usps must sign for item should be there Tue or wed

Comment

Great Tom, thank you very much, your patience and perseverance paid off. Really looking forward to receiving it from Ed in a few weeks. Now that we have your email address from the PayPal payment, would it be OK for me to contact you using that email address to send a list of some other parts I would like to find? Ed said you had some more 1955 parts.

Comment

swapmeets are just starting up like this morning going to one what else you looking for have some knucklehead flathead parts shovelhead and panhead also let me know you need I will try to find some items !

Comment

Hi Tom,
                                Ed has received the emblem, thank you. I tried to email a list of parts but got a failure notice. So here are some parts to begin with in case you can help out.
                                1) Used 1955-56 Footshift Gas Tanks in very good condition. Good emblem mounts with original threads, all tank to frame mounting tabs intact and with no repairs, good threads for Shut-off on left tank and for Fuel Line on right tank, good threads for mounting studs, NO TANK SEALER OR LINING, few minor dents OK but nothing major please.
                                2) NOS or excellent used 1941 to 1955 Stainless Air Cleaner Cover or complete Air Cleaner. No dents, gouges, or scratches. Riveted instruction metal tag. With a crisp Bar and Shield logo.
                                3) NOS 56202-54 Blue Grips, with original box if possible.
                                4) NOS 71271-47 Dash Cover Complete, 1948 to 1955 painted cover, any colour.
                                5) NOS 71294-47 Rubber Gasket, dash cover.
                                Thanks very much Tom. Cheers, Rob.

Comment

Working...
                                X