AMCA Verification of Member Data??????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear AMCA Members,

In regards to any communication from PCI, whether by post card, email or phone, if you send me an email with your name and membership number, I will make sure that you are never contacted by PCI again. Please send emails to AMCAExecutiveDirector@gmail.com and I will have them remove you from their list. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Keith

Comment

• Why did it take 16 pages of complaints for this to happen? A little late isn't it! But thanks for responding. Dave

Comment

• I picked up the phone at my work number and it was the member verification folks. The woman was nice so I talked to her. After a few questions she verified that the info they had on me was correct and no changes were needed. Then the conversation moved into the purchase of a package of a book, tee shirts, discount coupons, airline something or other, I said no thanks and thought ok we are done. No! there is a lesser package with____ , No thanks on that too. She then thanked me for my time and wished me a good day. I wonder how much the AMCA made on this project? And how much they lost in member relations. Maybe next time try a raffle or something if money needs to be raised. I usually buy a calendar, they'r nice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Keith Kizer View Post
          Dear AMCA Members,

In regards to any communication from PCI, whether by post card, email or phone, if you send me an email with your name and membership number, I will make sure that you are never contacted by PCI again. Please send emails to AMCAExecutiveDirector@gmail.com and I will have them remove you from their list. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Keith
          Keith,
          Just a suggestion but it might be easier if you post their information and let those that want and tell this company we'll call you, don't solicit us. It would save a lot of time and trouble on your part I would think as last I looked, membership was over 12k?
          Len.
          AMCA #765

Comment

• This was never intended as a fund raiser of any kind. The fact that PCI would try and sell our members merchandise was a detail lost in the fine print and we did not catch onto that. The AMCA does not make a single penny from their merchandise sales. The purpose was to save on the production and printing cost of our former Roster. In the end, it was a bad idea and was not worth is no matter how much we saved. After this directory is printed, we will start working on a $15 or less version of our roster for 2019. There will be no emails, post cards, or phone calls. It will simply be promoted in the magazine, newsletter and website. Trust me, if we could legally get out of the PCI directory we would. Sorry for all the drama but we are trying our best to make it right. - Keith

Comment

• Len,

Unfortunately we cannot change their sales tactics. As much as this has been a pain for many, PCI did manage to assist several hundred longtime expired member rejoin the AMCA. That was the main reason, above and beyond saving printing cost, to reconnect to expired members. AMCA is not staffed to call 11,000+ members yet alone expired members. In some ways this has done what it was intended to do but it was not worth it because of the upset members from the PCI constant contacts. - Keith

Comment

• Thanks for taking the time to explain it to us, I for one appreciate it.

Comment

Working...
                X