Clear All

Comment

Comment

Comment

Beautiful, amazing, stunning....
          AMCA # 3233

Comment

Wow...just wow!
            Pisten Bully is Harry Roberts in Vermont.

Comment

Awesome work. Really enjoyed watching the progress. Inspires me to finally finish my 48 EL, but now after seeing your 38 Chief, me wants one!

Comment

Originally posted by exeric View Post
                Looking forward to seeing it finished out, but you know we're all going to hate you after you paint it and make it more beautiful
                I wasn't kidding. Beautiful work, Bill.
                Eric Smith
                AMCA #886

Comment

can't even come up with the right words to say how beeyouteefull the paint job is. you did a great job on the whole build.

Comment

So do we get to put our grimy hands al over it Sat. when we come over? Justin did a great job on that paint and can't wait to see it assembled and crusin down the road. Good job Bill and kudos' to Justin too and hope my 41 knuckle turns out as nice. ready to mock up and hand him sheet metal for final paint.

Tom (Rollo) Hardy
                    AMCA #12766

Comment

• Nicework.
                      Is that an original water transfer decal.Who is source?I picked some up on ebay ,supposed to be original,but have not used yet.
                      Are you using custom brake light switch?
                      I ask because of chainguard hole location.
                      Hope your enjoying your first ride soon,
                      Tom

Comment

• Originally posted by Rollo View Post
                        So do we get to put our grimy hands al over it Sat. when we come over? Justin did a great job on that paint and can't wait to see it assembled and crusin down the road. Good job Bill and kudos' to Justin too and hope my 41 knuckle turns out as nice. ready to mock up and hand him sheet metal for final paint.

Tom (Rollo) Hardy
                        AMCA #12766
                        I couldn't be happier with Justin painting and Dan's powder coating. Looking for some strong backs with weak minds on Saturday to help drop the engine in the frame before the beer starts flowing.

Comment

• Originally posted by tfburke3 View Post
                          Nicework.
                          Is that an original water transfer decal.Who is source?I picked some up on ebay ,supposed to be original,but have not used yet.
                          Are you using custom brake light switch?
                          I ask because of chainguard hole location.
                          Hope your enjoying your first ride soon,
                          Tom
                          The decals are from Jerry Greer the location of the brake light switch is ignorance on the builders part.

Comment

• Dont be to hard on the builder,he looks to have been pretty busy since your first build post.
                            BTW is the Justin reference JBraphix in Newburg?
                            I am gong to need some paint and was wondering about who,how long and how much.
                            Tom

Comment

• The poster, Bill, was the builder and was being funny. The painter is one of our AMCA chapter members who works at a body shop in Virginia and also has his dad's 53 Indian Chief.

Tom (Rollo) Hardy
                              AMCA #12766

Comment

• yeah I got that.
                                Tom

Comment

Working...
                                X