1938 - 1942 Indian 4 cylinder intake and exhaust manifolds for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1938 - 1942 Indian 4 cylinder intake and exhaust manifolds for sale

up for sale is a pair of both intake and Exhaust manifolds that are for a 1938 thru 1942 Indian 4 cylinder motorcycles. This set is cast with the heat crossover deleted. These are in excellent condition with no issues. $1000.00 U.S. Will ship worldwide thanks Wayne

Looking for some information concerning 38' Indian 4, I might be able to purchase one. I am looking for some expert advice? What is a 38’ indian 4 worth? It’s basically a roller: frame, front and rear wheels, fork, handlebars, engine, cracked transmission case, speedo, no sheet metal. What to know a few price for this bike?

I appreciate your time and expert advice.

Comment

I purchased a 1940 4. They are quite specific. The case can be repaired. Roy Davies is a good contact for the engine. That is what he specializes in. Is the bike numbers matching? That helps the value for sure. The 1938 4 cylinders are just beautiful bikes, but are pricy to restore because of the engine. The new bearings that are pre- poured Babbitt are the way to go in my opinion. Just need a good shop to do the machine work. Good luck, and if you need an intake and exhaust manifold give me a call. As far as value goes we would need to see some photos or ALL the parts to give any kind of value.

Comment

Working...
      X