Parts for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parts for sale

As most of you know I buy and sell parts. Ebay has is a pain for everyone involved and I try to avoid it if possible so I figured I would put a post here to try to sell some stuff.

Just so you know I don't expect high ebay prices but Im not giving anything away either. A lot of you guys have bought from me in the past and I try to be fair on the price.

Most everything I have is Harley big twin 36-57, there are some Duo Glide parts, a few 45 and VL parts and NO sportster or shovelhead parts

I DON'T have engine cases, frames, springers, speedos, or original seats to saddlebags. I have very limited sheetmetal metal.

Please do not ask what all I have for sale, I have 1000's of parts some big and some small and no Inventory list. Its somewhat organized and I just have to dig though the shelves and boxes to find specific items that someone is looking for.

I do have a lot of the small parts that you don't normally get with basket cases, engine parts, front end parts, lights, some accessories, oil tanks, 16' rims, some star hubs, some brake parts, handlebars etc etc etc.....

If you are looking for something feel free to email me or call/text. I will give you a price and if you are ok with that I will send you pictures of the part you are interested in and we can go from there.

Matt McManus
    AMCA#1076
    803-287-8575
    carolinaclassiccycle@gmail.com

Let me know what you have for a Duo Glide? Thanks, I will let a few of my buddies know about the 45, VL, and Big Twin parts and such. Sell sell sell!

Comment

Originally posted by steve pan pizza View Post
      Let me know what you have for a Duo Glide? Thanks, I will let a few of my buddies know about the 45, VL, and Big Twin parts and such. Sell sell sell!
      Lots of small pieces and parts, you have to be much more specific than duo glide parts.

Thanks, Matt

Comment

I need outer primary 65 pan, seat post front brake cable steel tube and lever, mouse trap clutch the aluminum bracket, crash bars

Comment

Originally posted by servicar View Post
          I need outer primary 65 pan, seat post front brake cable steel tube and lever, mouse trap clutch the aluminum bracket, crash bars
          I have some of those parts, If you can email the list to carolinaclassiccycle@gmail.com I will look to see what I have. Email is a much easier way for me to communicate especially when I am trying to send pictures.

Matt

Comment

I am looking for the following parts for a 1934 RL:
            2-34 front cylinder
            4064-32 nut
            4072-32 bolt
            4072-32A clip

Rodd Lighthouse
            (775) 745-4034

Comment

Working...
            X