Member Contact

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Member Contact

I am seeking to contact AMCA member "Robert Clift" of Las Vegas, NV, regarding a restored 1913 Indian that he sold to the boys of the Las Vegas "Pawn Shop". Any suggestions would be appreciated.

He's in the 2013 roster.
    Rich Inmate #7084

Comment

Unfortunately, I don't have a 2013 roster. Please send me a private message. Thanks.

Comment

Sounds like the makings of a very sad story.
        Eric Smith
        AMCA #886

Comment

talbot-2!

Bob is currently on a motorcycle ride somewhere in the west of Minnesota, heading westward hoping to find a replacement tire for one that wore to the cord within a thousand miles, as he posted to VI.

I can vouch for Bob explicitly, but you are on your own with television idols.

...Cotten
          AMCA #776
          Dumpster Diver's Motto: Seek,... and Ye Shall Find!

Comment

Thanks, I have his contact information and have just sent him an email...no sad story, just needed to talk to him about the "Hawthorne Universal Lamp Bracket", headlight, and Presto-Lite tank that was installed on the c. 1913 Indian that was featured in one of the past "Pawn Stars" episodes. I have the same bracket, headlight, and tank and need some suggestions regarding what clamps one should use to mount the bracket on my 1912 H-D.
            Last edited by talbot-2; 07-20-2016, 12:15 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X