X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chief tanks

Has anyone tried the chief tanks from India ,for sale on e bay

Has anyone tried the chief tanks from India ,for sale on e bay
    Iron horse makes top quality tanks and fenders, made in usa, http://theironhorsecorral.com/
    Buy american, don't send money to india.

Comment

I have a set of tanks from Iron Horse and they fit great and look great! Same with their fenders!

Comment

FYI, ordered tanks from Iron Horse Feb.9, still waiting.
        Pisten Bully is Harry Roberts in Vermont.

Comment

I ordered mine in late Jan and it took till mid March to get them. They told me anywhere from 4-8 weeks. Keep calling and checking.

Comment

Worth the wait. Mine took exactly as told and fit PERFECT. Zippo bodywork also. Pressure checked perfect so no sealer either.
            D. A. Bagin #3166 AKA Panheadzz 440 48chief W/sidecar 57fl 57flh 58fl 66m-50 68flh 70xlh

Comment

India made stuff especially sheetmetal is crap.
              I (Kiwi Indian Motorcycles) have Chief tanks in stock.
              Iron Horse are good quality tanks. Stick to USA made.
              Mike "Kiwi" Tomas
              www.KiwiIndian.com

Comment

I ordered and purchased my fenders for my 1940 Chief from Kiwi, and they were perfect. If the tanks that he has are of the same quality I would highly recommend them.
                From initial order to delivery was only a couple of weeks to Australia, Iron Horse gear is great as well but takes longer to get them once order has been placed.

Would not buy any of the tin work or casting stuff that is coming out of India, the cost of fixing or correcting them would negate the savings made and really they are not that much cheaper.

my 2 cents worth.

Comment

I have a set of Iron Horse tanks on my 35 Chief, 95% perfect out of the box, heavy metal, a great deal.

Comment

Working...
                  X