Nimbus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nimbus

Just finished my Nimbus and am looking to ride Highway 2 across the top from Mich to Washington. Anyone have a program that can plot out say a certain mileage per day, and include campground in that area?
    Wishful hoping
    Scott
    Attached Files

Beautiful job on your Nimbus, Scott. Keep us updated on your trip.
    Eric Smith
    AMCA #886

Comment

NICE job on that Nimbus! What is the Yellow dirt bike??? That looks great too!! Is it a Penton or Husky?
      Last edited by Jim; 03-22-2016, 02:15 PM.
      Jim

AMCA #6520

Comment

Originally posted by smcdammitt View Post
        Anyone have a program that can plot out say a certain mileage per day, and include campground in that area?
        Scott, take a look at MapMyRide.com. Not certain if it will do what you're hoping, but it's free to register and there are some bells and whistles in it that could suit your purposes. I've used it for three or four years, but I've only used it after the ride... not to plan the ride, that's why I'm not sure it's what you're looking for.
        Pisten Bully is Harry Roberts in Vermont.

Comment

[QUOTEWhat is the Yellow dirt bike??? That looks great too!! Is it a Penton or Husky? QUOTE]

BSA Victor....
          Robbie Knight Amca #2736

Comment

Originally posted by Rubone View Post
            [QUOTEWhat is the Yellow dirt bike??? That looks great too!! Is it a Penton or Husky? QUOTE]

BSA Victor....
            AH... Thank you!! Great looking machine!
            Jim

AMCA #6520

Comment

The one in the background is a '66 441 BSA. Thanks for all the help
              Scott

Comment

Hi Scott: Nimbus...a great bike. I have one, 1955, same color as yours. Can't help you out on your route planning but wish I were tagging along. Maybe our paths will cross one day. Russ in Iowa.

Comment

Working...
                X