Need Info on a "Picker" Episode

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Info on a "Picker" Episode

Saw a small part of a "Picker" episode last week that was at an antique motorcycle collectors shop/garage. I got a quick glimpse of a restored 1910-1915 Indian motorcycle and other cycles that were on display in front of the garage/shop. Didn't get to see the entire video. The video was on the History Channel during the day, November 2nd to the 6th. Would like to view the video in it's entirety. Does anyone know the name, etc. of the episode and where could I view it? Any help would be appreciated.

I don't have cable but you can search on History's website for episodes and usually there is an episode description that will tell you more about what the show contains, once you nail the title of the episode you can either view it on line or wait for the rebroadcast of it. Or you could email or call the Pickers directly (563) 265-3939
    pickster45@gmail.com, they are nice folks and I'm sure they'd help.
    Last edited by Green Indian; 11-10-2015, 10:16 AM.
    AMCA # 3233

Comment

It would have aired November 4th (Wednesday). History channel ran American Pickers almost all day that day. Unfortunately, it could have been any one of several episodes that ran between 10am and midnight that day. The History channel website does allow you to see the programming schedule from those days if you go to http://www.history.com/schedule so you can try to narrow exactly which episode it was.

Full episodes can be downloaded on itunes once you determine which episode it could be.

Comment

Originally posted by Scooter Guy View Post
        It would have aired November 4th (Wednesday). History channel ran American Pickers almost all day that day. Unfortunately, it could have been any one of several episodes that ran between 10am and midnight that day. The History channel website does allow you to see the programming schedule from those days if you go to http://www.history.com/schedule so you can try to narrow exactly which episode it was.

Full episodes can be downloaded on itunes once you determine which episode it could be.
        Your suggestion was excellent! After reviewing a few of the Pickers episodes on November 4th and not finding what I was hunting for, I checked the Pawn Stars videos for the following day. And found the video with the "1917" Indian motorcycle. It seems as though "Cory" purchased the cycle. I was only interested in views of the Hawthorne "Old Sol" headlight bracket with the light and "Presto-lite" tank mounted on the front of the cycle. I have the same set up and need the clamps to attach the bracket to my 1912 Harley-Davidson, single, pictured in my avatar.

Thanks!
        Last edited by talbot-2; 11-15-2015, 10:39 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X