Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Orient 1900 bicycle & motorcycle pins,literature etc. Worlds largest collection! SEE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Orient 1900 bicycle & motorcycle pins,literature etc. Worlds largest collection! SEE!

$4,700 for everything pictured. Up for sale is my 30 year collection of Orient bicycle, motor cycle, and automobile pins, literature, items, etc. etc. Some of these items are possibly one of a kind. There is an AMAZING huge, rare, and valuable collection of Orient bicycle pins pin back, and a very rare and very early 1893-94 Orient bicycle head badge flattened out. There is also a very rare Waltham Comet bicycle catalogue, letterhead, and pin back. Waltham Comet bikes were NOT made by Charles Metz and the Waltham Mfg. Co. They were made by a small obscure company instead. The wrench was designed and patented by C.H. Charles Herman Metz, the founder of Orient bicycles and the Waltham Mfg. Co., Waltham Mass. They built Orient bikes from 1893-1903,motor cycles from 1898 to 1903 with French De Dion Bouton and Aster motor engine and Longuemare carb, and 3 and 4 wheeled trikes, quads, and cars from 1898 to 1908.Included is the 1898 wrench patent info. The small shadow box frame of three mounted Orient bicycle sterling silver spoons, and the Waltham sterling silver spoon were given to me a decade ago by the late Franklin Tucker, the worlds authority on Orient and Metz vehicles, shortly before his death. He wrote the AACA Magazine 1966 and 1967 articles on the history of Metz and the Waltham Mfg. Co. and Orient vehicles, that is still considered the gold standard today, history wise. There are many rare and unique Orient bicycle catalogues, trade and sales items, envelopes and letter head correspondence, etc. etc. You will receive all items shown in these photos. By the way, the Eldridge Company amp meter is patent dated 1903,made in Springfield Mass. Please try to enlarge each photo so you can see the details of all of the pieces offered. PLEASE DO NOT email me asking for me to sell one item. It all is sold as one lot! This is truly a unique opportunity for someone to own possibly the largest and rarest collection of Orient and Waltham Manufacturing Company items in one place!! good Luck, George Albright, Ocala,Fla. cell weekdays 10-4 best: 352 843 1624 email gnalbright@gmail.com
    Attached Files
Working...
X