Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Linkert carb rebuilder

Looking for trustworthy rebuilder for my m51L, and approximate cost

Tom Cotten, Liberty Cycle. He's on this site, I don't have his contact info at hand but if nobody else jumps in with it I'll put it up here tomorrow when I fire up the main frame computer!
    Pisten Bully is Harry Roberts in Vermont.

Comment

What Pisten Bully said...

I think his handle here is t.cotten. You can send private messages. Or search on that handle.

He'es the varsity.

Comment

Liberty Motorcycle Specialties is Tom Cotten. tel. (309)246-3509, e-mail: liberty@npoint.net
        Pisten Bully is Harry Roberts in Vermont.

Comment

Originally posted by pisten-bully View Post
          Liberty Motorcycle Specialties is Tom Cotten. tel. (309)246-3509, e-mail: liberty@npoint.net
          You're better off phoning....life is iffy with Tom's jurassic computer.

Comment

Originally posted by cdndewey View Post
            You're better off phoning....life is iffy with Tom's jurassic computer.
            Got a WINXP PC, Dewey!

(That brings me into the Pleistocene.)

Folks please beware that a hearing impairment makes phones difficult for me.
            Email is best to liberty@npoint.net for now...
            (My server threatens to vaporize along with my fifteen-year-old address, so alternate emails are libertynightshift@ (your choice of) yahoo.com, gmail.com, or outlook.com.)

Those at Davenport saw my announcement that Liberty must shut down for maintenance this winter, and can only honor established accounts.
            (I need to construct a new "business plan" that doesn't include me.)

Thanks,

....Cotten
            Last edited by T. Cotten; 09-09-2015, 09:10 AM.
            AMCA #776
            Dumpster Diver's Motto: Seek,... and Ye Shall Find!

Comment

Originally posted by T. Cotten View Post
              Got a WINXP PC, Dewey!

(That brings me into the Pleistocene.)

Folks please beware that a hearing impairment makes phones difficult for me.
              Email is best to liberty@npoint.net for now...
              (My server threatens to vaporize along with my fifteen-year-old address, so alternate emails are libertynightshift@ (your choice of) yahoo.com, gmail.com, or outlook.com.)

Those at Davenport saw my announcement that Liberty must shut down for maintenance this winter, and can only honor established accounts.
              (I need to construct a new "business plan" that doesn't include me.)

Thanks,

....Cotten
              Welcome to the 20th century Tom...lol...just kidding you. Damn computers have almost become a neccesity.

Comment

thanks for the help

Comment

Working...
                X