X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chapter Officers

All,

As much as I appreciate the need for an area on the forum to openly discuss Chapter issues to and between the AMCA Chapters and the AMCA Board, please realize this is Not a place for personal attacks. Constructive criticism is one thing but blatant attacks on any one person or groups is completely uncalled for. The purpose of this thread is to make suggestions and solve problems, not create them.

I would ask for those who post, limit their post to short one to three paragraph post. We get much more dialog from many members and I can guarantee you the page long post just run people off and kill the thread.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Keith

I tried to PM you, Keith, but something went wrong and I can't see the response now, so I'll type my question here.
    Did I post something that someone misunderstood or are you referring to another member's activity? I don't see anything in my previous post that is an attack?
    Please clarify.
    -JR

Comment

John, I'm not sure what or who this referred to. This was a post from seven years ago, so it went out to all Chapter officers. I assume someone wasn't playing nice at the time. - Keith

Comment

Working...
      X