No announcement yet.

denton meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would like to add that the AMCA plans on helping promote Denton in whatever capacity we can. I will also commit to promote to AMCA vendors that if they have to choose between the Barber event or Denton, please support Denton.

Comment

Originally posted by Keith Kizer View Post
      I would like to add that the AMCA plans on helping promote Denton in whatever capacity we can. I will also commit to promote to AMCA vendors that if they have to choose between the Barber event or Denton, please support Denton.
      Very Wise move Keith, shows good faith in what the chapters bring to the table in Volunteers, events of Quality, and stability in scheduling over time. Barber is a big enough draw on its own to insure a large Crowd. Might I suggest club magazine could offer a extra free small ad for Denton Farms now that there is more issues closer together. People start their spring plans early. Shelby

Comment

Fishing outside the bucket was used for Rhinebeck. D.A and others had great flyers, billboards and magazine ads. that brought in a ton of tire kickers. No matter how well you guys to the meets or what location. It comes to to cost and time off for the average guy. 2 weeks off means 2 swap meets a year. Ebay is a swap meet every night!
        rob ronky #10507
        www.diamondhorsevalley.com

Comment

Fishing

Originally posted by rwm View Post
          Fishing outside the bucket was used for Rhinebeck. D.A and others had great flyers, billboards and magazine ads. that brought in a ton of tire kickers. No matter how well you guys to the meets or what location. It comes to to cost and time off for the average guy. 2 weeks off means 2 swap meets a year. Ebay is a swap meet every night!
          Ebay IS like a swap meet every night. The problem is you never know if you are going to catch a keeper or a throwback. The problem is with the parts you want to throwback, that can be difficult and costly. At an AMCA meet you can see it, touch it, sniff it, if you care to and have a worth while one on one with the seller. There are more unscrupulous sellers on Ebay than at an AMCA meet.

Comment

Shelby exactly who are you implying to be a trust fund baby ? Is that what you think of some of the membership ? Maybe it has not occurred to you that there are some really hard working guys out that do ok or that maybe a few of the vocal people are retired. I think it s pretty disrespectful of you to make a statement like that.

Steve

Comment

Working...
            X