No announcement yet.

old bikes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great pictures, Warbonnet. Regarding the first picture you posted; the Chief looks like a '48 to me as I believe I see the front speedo drive on the brake backing plate. I love the picture of the Yale. Do you know when the picture was taken? I have to suspect it was at a time when it was very hard to find a 28x3 clincher tire, hence the bare rim. Probably post WW2 since I'll bet most clinchers went into the scrap drives during the war.

Now here's something weird. If you go up to post 53, and 54; you'll see pictures I posted via Photobucket back in 2015. I did not re-subscribe to them after they pulled that dirty trick on everyone and held our pictures for ransom. So, why can we see my pictures?
    Eric Smith
    AMCA #886

Comment

I thought it was probably a 48 chief. The picture of the Yale I have no idea. I'm wondering if these goggles that I have that are leather with glass lenses that were great Grampa went together. Thank you

Comment

People must be getting tired of politics in their hobby. Post some pictures, get back to what we love.
        I love mega moolah free play very much

Comment

Working...
        X