Denton NC 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Denton NC 2015

Hats off to all the judges at the Denton NC 2015 meet, especially Chief Judge Don who managed the event with professional authority balanced with care and consideration. The job of judging can't be easy and I heard one comment "Well, we made it through another one without getting tarred and feathered".

This was my first AMCA meet and I learned a lot. My only regret is that I didn't take the time to read stuff over. My dear departed Dad used to tell me "Hey if all else fails, read the directions" and it looks like that's a lesson I'm still learning.
    Last edited by Grumpa; 05-23-2015, 06:30 AM.
    I don't mean to brag but; I put together a puzzle in only a week when the box clearly said "2-4 years".

I agree with you about Don doing a great job as CJ.
    VPH-D

Comment

I will second that not an easy job.
      Lucky Al.

Comment

Yes Don does a great job, but lets not forget that assistant chief judges do most of the set up at all the national meets and get no credit, not named in magazine or web page so most people don't know they exist.
        Louie
        FaceBook >>>Modern Antique Cycle
        Blog Site >>> http://louiemcman.blogspot.com/
        YouTube >>> LouieMCman

Comment

As my first time also to Denton Farm Park, I was very impressed with the unique setting that I have not seen at other meets. The old town atmosphere along with the antique machinery was very impressive. I think one of the best aspects of the meet is the swap meet in the trees. Regardless of the sunny day heat, the trees provided a pleasant stroll through the old parts.

Thanks go out also to Hammer and everyone who put on a great judging program on Sunday. Great field games and the first time I've seen a chopper getting in on the fun.
          IMG_8963.jpg

Comment

The rider is one of the guys from Prism Motorcycle Supply Co. out of Stanley, NC. Check 'em out on the web or on Vimeo.
            Lonnie Campbell #9908
            South Cackalackey, U.S. of A.

Come see us at the Tenth Annual AMCA Southern National Meet - May 17-19, 2019 at Denton FarmPark, Denton, N.C.

Visit the website for vendor and visitor information at www.amcasouthernnationalmeet.com

Comment

Working...
            X